JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back when I used to stock the SKYY guns (first gen) I was told the inventor had previously worked for Kel-Tec- Explained the almost exact look of both factories product, I sold a few & received a lot of complaints... You might wanna give the Ruger LC-9 a try, if'n you don't like the Kel-Tec

Maybe, thanks for the info.. first we are getting LCPs as boot guns

The wifes first gun was a P-11. She thought at first that the trigger was OK, I couldn't understand how any man with normal sized hands could stand the trigger. She sold it and got a LC9, much better trigger. If that little gun, Sccy? has a trigger anything like the Kel-tec I don't get how anyone but the petite ladies can use that trigger.

Mike

I just got the little sccy 9mm out to compare it with the Keltec pf9, I don't have a pf-11to compare it with. boy you are correct the trigger on the pf-9 ,you have to have small fingers to even get to it. and besides when you shoot, it pinches the top of your trigger finger to boot. the Sccy is about the same size, a little wider and with the pinky extension on the mag is much more comfortable to fire, trigger pull isn't bad at all, grip is a little larger and feels better to hold. Also got out my little LCP, it is small and a special purpose item (i call it). it shoots good also, still can't hit anything with it, need a laser forsure. I guess with all our different size hands, fingers and what we want a pistol for, not everyone made is for everybody. like, i like my ruger Vaqcureo 44mag, my son likes his S&W alaskan 44mag. oh, well have a great day

I personally love my stainless SCCY! Very nice to carry and is very light even with a full mag. The safety has never been an issue to me. I actually like my SCCY over the Kel Tec. I have showed it to friends and they in turn bought the pistol for ccw. I have heard all kinds of bad things about them online but personally the only problem I had was fixed by polishing the feed ramp as it was being finicky with certain rounds. For the price it's a great pistol but as always you get what you pay for...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top