JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well actually the AR15 is.......
Just a semi auto rifle....not really all that different than the Remington model 8 semi auto rifle from 1905.
Both are just rifles....of the semi auto type...not that big of a deal.
Andy
Whaddya mean not all that different??
An AR-15 all BLACK Does the Remington 8 have a bayonet lug? These are both major differences in lethality. Did I mention that ARs are usually all black?

I was making the point that an AR15 type receiver would legally be a shotgun if the upper I linked too was installed on a fresh lower receiver. Of course it could be a pistol, a rifle or some other type of firearm depending on it's configuration.

Edit: Even the gun community has trouble identifying certain configurations of AR15 type firearms as many of the configurations look very similiar. If you are not familiar with firearms I could see the task being even more difficult.

I still don't know where the "thingy that goes up" is on my AR15s
With all that said....

The gal in the video was talking about Rittenhouse and his AR15.
So....in this case...it is a rifle....and not a shotgun ./ shotgun upper....No matter if one can buy one or not.
Andy

Is this video fresh? Anyone ever think of sending informational e-mails to the so called "Journalists"? Or to the "Readers Views" pages to inform people like this of their incorrect information?

Another thread here on NWFA farting into the wind is pretty much useless.
Who farts in the wind anymore? I save it for the elevator. "I saw that Antifa sticker on your car. Now you're stuck in here for 3 more floors. You gonna shove half your covid mask up each nostril and still gag 'till you cry."

:s0140:

Is this video fresh? Anyone ever think of sending informational e-mails to the so called "Journalists"? Or to the "Readers Views" pages to inform people like this of their incorrect information?

Another thread here on NWFA farting into the wind is pretty much useless.
Nah. Waste of time. They don't care one bit about being accurate. They want ratings and to instill fear in the general public.

Who farts in the wind anymore? I save it for the elevator. "I saw that Antifa sticker on your car. Now you're stuck in here for 3 more floors. You gonna shove half your covid mask up each nostril and still gag 'till you cry."

:s0140:
C'mon, man. You have to push all the floor buttons when you do that!

.....you guys crack me up.:s0104:
Brandon wants everyone to get cracked up...
1644587901774.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads