JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hatred and ignorance. Plain and simple. You can't complain about racism if you're a racist. :mad:

I am seriously beginning to question whether we will even GET to the election.

If those in 'power' don't do something very soon to protect the masses of law abiding citizens that are being attacked, beaten, murdered, etc., then as I read somewhere else on this board recently, to paraphrase, "The time is soon coming when Good Men will be forced to do Bad Things".

I say that with ZERO bravado. I severely sprained my ankle a week ago and my mobility is hindered by crutches and a fair amount of pain.

I am not ready for the fall of society just yet! I am gonna need a couple of weeks!

Remind me why I live where I do...

The most excitement I've had lately was the guy ringing my doorbell and beating on the door just after 3 am shouting sheriff.

After looking out the window and seeing a sheriff suv (and a quick mental evaluation of what I may have done wrong and coming up empty) I opened the door, pistol safely holstered.

As soon as I opened the door the deputy apologized for waking me than asked if I knew my garage door was open.

As I quickly inventoried the garage I expressed my gratitude.

It's good to know our deputy's notice things that aren't as they should be and take the time to investigate.

Agreed that we all are living in extraordinary times. Watching your 6 is almost required every time one leaves their home. My concern from being a history nut is that the worst is yet to come. The happenings around us are driven by a generational pattern that mostly repeats every 100 years or so. I see so many comparisons to Germany in the 1930s with the happenings of today. Don't have much to share beyond that. Yes, watch your six everyone. Gotta go and see if I can find my copy of The Fourth Turning now. :eek:

As soon as I step out of the house or truck, I constantly survey my surroundings, especially my 6.

My carrying is of little help if I get clocked like the poor sidewalk pedestrian...

"The time is soon coming when Good Men will be forced to do good things to bad people".

Changed it a little. There is NOTHING wrong with doing WHATEVER it takes to ensure the safety of ones self and ones family. Consider it no more of a chore than taking out the garbage. Come hell or high water, I will do anything to keep my family safe.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads