JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:D Its still gang violence, the gang in the legislature is supporting it by the looks of how long its gone on. Can you name any other city that has riots every weekend? The legislature is either supporting it or unwilling to stop it so with that awareness you started the thread with a man has a chance to survive.
part of my situational awareness is avoid Portland if at all possible. the best way not to get put in prison for winning a gunfight is don't have one! I know exactly what all of you are talking about and only wish I didn't feel the need avoid areas because the politicians don't have to go there. if they did it would be fixed. IMHO. look how quickly they change carry laws if they fear something.

some are in bars
Keeping an eye on the world, kali courts required 63,000 criminals released from prison due to over crowding. Just a sample of whats headed our way with borders open and thousands of convicts turned loose.

I've played that "game" with my kids, usually as we go driving somewhere. After we would pass an intersection I would ask them how many people were there and what were they wearing. As well, I have drilled into their heads to take note of any exit when you walk into a room or building and look for anything that can be used as a weapon or distraction. Hopefully as I kick them out I to the world the retain some of it. While I tried to keep the tacticool lifestyle to a minum :rolleyes:, I have always drilled into their heads that the world is a dangerous place.
Ditto. My kids were taught to take note of where the entrances and exits are and if I'm not present sit facing the entrance.

Keeping an eye on the world, kali courts required 63,000 criminals released from prison due to over crowding. Just a sample of whats headed our way with borders open and thousands of convicts turned loose.

The States Attorneys recommended the perp be remanded with out bail, but the judge allowed for him to release on a $100,000 bond, thats only $10,000 in California if you go thru a Bailbondsman, hell the perp probably had that saved up from when he was in jail this last time, I mean you know collecting PUEC @ $680.00 a week plus the additional $600.00 & the $300.00 a week, plus 3 Covid 19 Stimulus checks, hell he had $10,000 already on his jail book. No problem your honor, I will get that 10k out to a bailbondsman and be outta jail and murdering people by weeks end, so go ahead and pencil me in for my murder arraignment ñext week. But, if they could have just done a back ground check on this guy and a mandatory 1 week waiting period before letting him go this could have turned out better. And how do you kill someone without a gun, I mean it's guns that kill people right? All the perp did was bash the old guys head in with his fist and then slammed his head into the pavement. Will that really kill someone? Or did they just forget to mention he had an AR15. No they wouldn't leave that out. I am confused by all this. I am calling CNN right now, they will know.

"If homeless/junkies/drug dealers/ or whatever are murdering one another it's probably between 10pm and 6am. In other words, prime time for crime time."

Also known as NHI - No Humans Involved.

Morning :eek: :confused: :s0093:

I won't post up all the crimes in the news, you guys see them for yourselves. I really don't know if the news is true but there sure is a media effort to report crime on the increase. Its my opinion media has an agenda and its anti gun.

Media does make people want to stay aware, they scare people with all the crime reports and their doom and gloom but it sells.

I am aware of my surroundings for the most part and get a little more concerned as I get older, old makes you a target.

Morning :eek: :confused: :s0093:

I won't post up all the crimes in the news, you guys see them for yourselves. I really don't know if the news is true but there sure is a media effort to report crime on the increase. Its my opinion media has an agenda and its anti gun.

Media does make people want to stay aware, they scare people with all the crime reports and their doom and gloom but it sells.

I am aware of my surroundings for the most part and get a little more concerned as I get older, old makes you a target.
In my opinion crime is being reported far far less than is occurring. Least ways in my area.

In my opinion crime is being reported far far less than is occurring. Least ways in my area.
Once the government emptied the jails out crime had to rise but I am seeing some truly horrible crimes being talked about on the net. Lived in the same place for 36 years and never anymore crime than thefts reported. Makes me happy I don't live in real crime area.

The FARGO, ND ATTACK on a 14 year old girl skate boarding from one home to another home might WAKE UP some people.

CRIME can happen in bad areas and in GOOD AREAS too. That IS a fact and when people think that crime does not happen in their safe, so called nice and polite areas of the country - they are FOOLING themselves.

Plus it is just plain 'dense' thinking.

Especially when cartels have a HIGHER RATIO in some low population areas (RURAL and in some small towns.) but some people do NOT pay attention to the news AND the RE marketers don't want their dirty little secrets out.

Broad daylight!

It is NOT the first time that BAD STUFF happens to GOOD PEOPLE in person or while they are at WORK or away from their primary home.

LOOK up the FARGO, ND news story since it happened about a week or so ago.

Funny, I do not see people marching and getting ALL UPSET about the 20 minutes to 45 minutes of TORTURE, BEATING and OVER 20 STABBINGS that this NOW DEAD GIRL received.

The attack was caught on some video cameras.

FARGO, yes sir ree!

The CRIMINAL MURDERER 'claims' that he has some mental issues AND was on illegal drugs too.

The news said that he was a homeless person or was he going state to state?

Serial murderer - thief or what now?!

The girl was taken off of life support. She is dead.

May she rest in peace. Condolences to her family and friends.

Apparently, FARGO and MINOT and some other places even in NORTH DAKOTA have a huge increase in crime.

I will not LIST all of the reasons that so many people give when it comes to all of those reasons here.

I wish that my MT husband would JOIN this forum and post here. He could say a lot more than I can when it comes to what he has SEEN up close and personal PLUS with all of the changes from the late 40's to early 50's to now.

Cate

Last Edited:
THIS!

Thank you.

This is very, very true. THE NEWS does not always tell it but when you LOOK AT a crime activity report - official one and 14 police cars respond to ONE INCIDENT ALONE which may or may not include some county LE mixed in with city LE and it is UNDER ASSAULT but NO NEWS OUTLET REPORTS IT AT ALL.

Some of us made news alert TIPS with all of the sirens going on for HOURS on end - on and off. Plus with NON LE helicopters going on all up and down the river.

On top of that, NOT ONE NEWS STATION reported that story. Yet, an opening story was about the FENTANYL named drug and, later on, one DEAD 18 year old - NOT NAMED YET AND many other people who took that 1 DRUG and other drugs were VAGUELY REPORTED and that the POLICE ACROSS THE STATE WERE 'CONCERNED'. BLA and bla.

ALL smoke and mirrors - hushed up due to cartels, the HUGE, HUGE INCREASE IN TRANSIENTS FOR 20 PLUS YEARS, MORE AND MORE CRIME = DRUGS, ASSAULTS, MURDERS, RAPES, ROBBERIES, HOME INVASIONS, SHOOTINGS, TRESPASSING, THEFT, MORE DRUG DEALS, ETC. IN AND OUT OF STATE CRIMINALS TRANSPORTING DRUGS - ILLEGAL ALIENS AND CITIZENS. LONG RECORDS - JACK SQUAT HAPPENS TO MANY OF THEM AND IF SOME OF THEM GET DEPORTED - THEY COME BACK INTO THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY TOO.

INCLUDING RAPE ON A SUNDAY MORNING - DAYLIGHT THAT I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT ELSEWHERE ON HERE on the forum. THE RAPE WAS ON THE COUNTY COURTHOUSE LAWN WITH WITNESSES PRESENT. NO FOLLOW UP STORIES.

AND THE FACT, THAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO NOT EVEN WANT TO DRIVE TO OR GO TO THE COURTHOUSE AND ALL OVER EVEN IN FORMER SAFE PLACES DUE TO THE 'HOMELESS' BUMS AND CRIMINALS.

THE POLICE AND SJW FREAKS LET THEM HARASS AND STAY ON THE COURTHOUSE LAWN TOO! THOSE BUMS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN TAXPAYERS - WORKING AND RETIRED! The bums who panhandle which should be made ILLEGAL - yes sir ree - they have their RIGHTS all right! Ugh.

ADD IN THOSE FREAKS URINATING ON WINDOWS IN DOWNTOWN RESTAURANTS AT LUNCH TIME AND MORE. TONS OF REAL FACTS AND COMPLAINTS.

IMMEDIATELY HUSHED UP OR NEVER MENTIONED AGAIN. PLUS ON HOW SO MANY BUSINESSES HAVE CLOSED UP - SMALL ONES DUE TO THE BUMS. UH HUH.

BUT more businesses opened up too! Whoop de do but they do not mention on how many people have LOST BUSINESSES OR GONE AWAY DUE TO THE BUMS GETTING AWAY WITH ALL KINDS OF S! NO PUN INTENDED and it is NOT only in cities or college towns too. That is a FACT!

The fools who keep on building more SHELTERS, mayors/county/city politicians AND the liberal - SJW transplants who want more STUFF FOR THESE CRIMINALS and/or NON CRIMINAL BUT DOPED UP/DRUNK LAZY BUMS ARE TO BLAME AND SO ARE THE 'CRIMINALS FIRST AND FOREMOST and THE ADDICTED BUMS'!

BACK TO ALL OF THE COMMOTION AND NOT REPORTED sirens - police report...

So was it a gang war (Cartels are here in MT. They have been here so that is not NEW NEWS.) or a crazy DOPE FIEND party or just regular doped up stupid transients - criminal bums who come here from OUT OF STATE - more of them than native born criminal bums now?! THAT IS ANOTHER FACT... MORE OUT OF STATE BUMS COME HERE due to the free s army stuff and those ARE facts not scuttlebutt.

And I can say this as a TAXPAYER - RETIRED LADY who still PAYS TAXES and who was an out of state widow who ended up getting married to a born and raised MT man. He is another TAXPAYER - retired gentleman.

Build it and they will come! Crikey!

This is ALL OVER this nation! NO thanks to LBJ and his JOKE OF A GREAT SOCIETY = add in more Nam lies to this man.

ADD in ALL OF THOSE women, single or not, who had children and MORE stuff is being built for them too. Some of them come from well educated homes and from people with MONEY too. They are not all poor or uneducated females who just DECIDED TO BREED and not know who the Daddy was or is.

The news... LOL... IT is like it is another big secret just like it was for some shootings/deaths but NOT other ones especially where the shooting happened OR IF THE SHOOTING HAPPENED TO A HIGH PROFILE RELATIVE AT A HOUSE PARTY in a fancy area or in a rural area - second home.

Cate
ADDED MORE AND TYPOS!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads