JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For liberals, 2A erosion is the 'litmus test,' Politico suggests
:rolleyes:
Politico is reporting this morning that Democrats seem to be eating their own over the issue of guns, an observation that reinforces their image as "the party of gun control" firmly in the grasp of left-liberal extremists bent on turning the Second Amendment into a government-regulated privilege, if not a historical footnote.

<broken link removed>

It's also no doubt the case that there are R's who do not want to start a war with Russia or occupy the entire Middle East, but the R party has a reputation for war-mongering.

That's the problem with party politics. It's a package deal; you have to take the stupid and insane along with the good (assuming there is any good)...

Keep in mind bearing arms does not depend on politicians. It depends on us. There are some people who will submit to tyranny, and others who won't. A determined man cannot be disarmed. He can only be killed, hopefully taking some bastards along with him. In any full-out civil war, the ruling class is going to lose.

It's also no doubt the case that there are R's who do not want to start a war with Russia or occupy the entire Middle East, but the R party has a reputation for war-mongering.

That's the problem with party politics. It's a package deal; you have to take the stupid and insane along with the good (assuming there is any good)...

Keep in mind bearing arms does not depend on politicians. It depends on us. There are some people who will submit to tyranny, and others who won't. A determined man cannot be disarmed. He can only be killed, hopefully taking some bastards along with him. In any full-out civil war, the ruling class is going to lose.

Hmmm?
JFK sent advisors to South Vietnam
LBJ sent an army to South Vietnam
RMN got the troops out of South Vietnam

Pearl Harbor happened on FDR's watch
Hiroshima happened on Truman's watch

WWI happened on Woodrow Wilson's watch

You were saying?

Hmmm?
JFK sent advisors to South Vietnam
LBJ sent an army to South Vietnam
RMN got the troops out of South Vietnam

Pearl Harbor happened on FDR's watch
Hiroshima happened on Truman's watch

WWI happened on Woodrow Wilson's watch

You were saying?
I was going to say the same thing. "most people" tend to forget history, they even tend to forget having supported something themselves when the political winds change. I.E. It was a Democrat controlled senate that voted 77 to 23 to authorize the last war... But yeah it was them right wingers that did it.
Oh and don't forget the Forgotten War 1950-1953...

Last Edited:
I was going to say the same thing. "most people" tend to forget history, they even tend to forget having supported something themselves when the political winds change. I.E. It was a Democrat controlled senate that voted 77 to 23 to authorize the last war... But yeah it was them right wingers that did it.
Yes sir, and the larger cross section of modern day America is ignorant to the point they take what the talking heads and MSM have to say as fact...

America today, for the most part has no desire or fortitude to research for facts...

Spoon fed in their ignorance...

Oh and don't forget the Forgotten War 1950-1953...
Or, they tend to make it up, to fit their narrative or specific agenda...........

Yes sir, and the larger cross section of modern day America is ignorant to the point they take what the talking heads and MSM have to say as fact...

America today, for the most part has no desire or fortitude to research for facts...

Spoon fed in their ignorance...

Not to derail the thread, but I remember some discussions several years back about education where people were saying that because of our ability to search for information with computers, it would no longer be necessary to be taught "facts" in school -- only how to think. But having all of that information at hand in computers is no benefit if people never look for it nor have any idea of what to look for.

Not likely. Maybe the upper class lapdogs who do their bidding, but not the true rulers. They'll be hiding underground or more likely evading the carnage in their private jets to somewhere like Zurich. Where they'll regroup, organizing an IMF/UN landing party. Or just call it a loss and nuke N America because bankers can't have a free society with honest money setting an example for the rest of the world. They'll claim radical extremists in war torn America launched first & they had to prevent a global nuclear holocaust.

Everyday there are more NEW firearms owners in America who take the red pill and wake up to find out just how deep the gun control rabbit hole goes.
66-6-the-matrix.jpg

Democratic Party = Anti 2A
Doesn't matter about any other positions, makes me a one position voter, no if ands or buts. Unfortunately it's that simple. Republican or Independent would be treated the same if they had the same position.
If you believe that the Democratic Party doesn't want to ban all firearms and take them, (I hunt and shoot BS), study their history. The Constitution and Amendments are what matter to me and if you don't support them then you aren't an American, so you can take all your other positions and stickem where the sun don't shine. SIMPLE

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top