JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup!
It's already dead....Died of poisoning from leftist control and "reality"shows.
However, it's Zombie still needs to be shot in the head....
Probably before 2030.

Last Edited:
The trouble is how Nielsen intends on reporting streaming ratings: Nielsen will capture audio from home televisions, which accounts for no traffic from people binge-watching on their phones or... blahblahblah empty-headed blather...
http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bur39orI8r4540acwqm_6l&u=betabeatNYO

In my view the ACTUAL problem with this is that it violates Title 18, U.S. Code, § 2511 - Interception and disclosure of wire, oral, or electronic communications.

I don't think the Netflix company has authority to grant "lawful consent" to anyone like Neilsen to monitor the audio of the privately transmitted signals without the additional consent of the subscriber.

In my view the ACTUAL problem with this is that it violates Title 18, U.S. Code, § 2511 - Interception and disclosure of wire, oral, or electronic communications.

I don't think the Netflix company has authority to grant "lawful consent" to anyone like Neilsen to monitor the audio of the privately transmitted signals without the additional consent of the subscriber.

:D Only "the one" has authority now. He is however waiting for a law he can approve... but not follow:s0140:

TV has way too much advertising and the shows are not good enough that most people want to sit through them. Best button on the remote is the mute.

Yes, other than being a tool of the government and industry, designed to control and manipulate, the moronic programming is surely the worst feature of the device. :rolleyes:

It used to be cheap entertainment but today there is nothing cheap about it, plus most of it fails to entertain. I am thinking there are enough people who are no longer satisfied that something new would change everything. When I was a kid I got more entertainment out of comic books than I do from TV today, so sure enough they are putting comic book stories in the media.o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top