JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Food for thought: I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but when you brought up and talked about the fn five seven. It immediately made me think about the 22 tcm... You should look up a video or two about the cartridge. I'm going to get my 1911 22tcm today!

I remember when that guy rightfully stabbed them three scumbags on the NYC subway with a screwdriver in the 70's.
Stupid idiot shoulda used a large dagger the way he was vilified after the fact.

Food for thought: I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but when you brought up and talked about the fn five seven. It immediately made me think about the 22 tcm... You should look up a video or two about the cartridge. I'm going to get my 1911 22tcm today!

That's a weird cartridge. Never heard of it.

Oh, and I hope you know, the only reason that those few coppers use that round is that they use the real ammo.. the ammo that that gun was designed around/for.. and that we can't buy.. at least legally or in factory loads.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top