JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Food for thought: I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but when you brought up and talked about the fn five seven. It immediately made me think about the 22 tcm... You should look up a video or two about the cartridge. I'm going to get my 1911 22tcm today!

I remember when that guy rightfully stabbed them three scumbags on the NYC subway with a screwdriver in the 70's.
Stupid idiot shoulda used a large dagger the way he was vilified after the fact.

Food for thought: I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but when you brought up and talked about the fn five seven. It immediately made me think about the 22 tcm... You should look up a video or two about the cartridge. I'm going to get my 1911 22tcm today!

That's a weird cartridge. Never heard of it.

Oh, and I hope you know, the only reason that those few coppers use that round is that they use the real ammo.. the ammo that that gun was designed around/for.. and that we can't buy.. at least legally or in factory loads.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top