JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its not that it's special, or anything like that.

It's it's popularity and ease of use combined with availability and price that they don't like.

The also don't like things that shoot "fast".

Fast and easy are the two things they hate most I'd say. Thirdly would be price. They don't want fast and easy to be cheap.

With manufacturers cranking out ARs and parts at dirt cheap prices they are panicking! I'm not surprised.

There are many guns that are fast easy and cheap, but not nearly as popular as the AR15.

We know, but many of those that blindly follow the left don't, is that if the AR gets the axe, something else will easily follow it. I recall the Clinton era ban and how "combat shotguns" were all the rave. They weren't expensive, held lots of rounds over a hunting shotgun, and were cheap. They were the "easiest" but the had popularity availability and price down. Before the sunset on Clinton's ban happened and semis took back the light I recall governing officials complaining about "evil black combat shotguns". Tactical wasn't a word back then.

Its not that it's special, or anything like that.

It's it's popularity and ease of use combined with availability and price that they don't like.

The also don't like things that shoot "fast".

Fast and easy are the two things they hate most I'd say. Thirdly would be price. They don't want fast and easy to be cheap.

With manufacturers cranking out ARs and parts at dirt cheap prices they are panicking! I'm not surprised.

There are many guns that are fast easy and cheap, but not nearly as popular as the AR15.

We know, but many of those that blindly follow the left don't, is that if the AR gets the axe, something else will easily follow it. I recall the Clinton era ban and how "combat shotguns" were all the rave. They weren't expensive, held lots of rounds over a hunting shotgun, and were cheap. They were the "easiest" but the had popularity availability and price down. Before the sunset on Clinton's ban happened and semis took back the light I recall governing officials complaining about "evil black combat shotguns". Tactical wasn't a word back then.
Yup, like I said pick one "Ugly Gun Of The Day" and go for Death By Thousand Cuts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top