JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Antigunners devote a great deal of time and energy trying to appear "reasonable" and "moderate".

But every once in a while, one of them slips and exposes their real attitude. They dream of gulags and guillotines for us.

CSGV_TreadOnThem.png

This just shows how Brain Dead and Hypocritical Liberals really are. :s0077: Real Smart, step on a deadly Rattle snake Barefoot ! Far be it from me to stop them from getting bit,:s0087: so YES Anti-Gunners, Tread On and do us ALL a huge favor ! :s0067:

Correct me if Im wrong but, doesnt this incite violence?! Thus making the proprietors of this image part of a hate group?

I think we should petition more and more for anti-firearm and anti-freedom groups to be looked at as hate groups

Last Edited:
Correct me if Im wrong but, doesnt this incite violence?! Thus making the proprietors of this image part of a hate group?

I think we should petition more and more for anti-firearm and anti-freedom groups to be looked at as hate groups
You are absolutely right, ANY Anti -Group is Anti-Freedom= Terrorist. The Southern Poverty Law Center is another very Hateful Group and they have the nerve to publicate a Hate Group list. E.L.F. or Earth Liberation Front another Group are so Hateful they are on the F.B.I.s ''Terrorist Organization'' watch list ! I may sound Hateful, but I am not, :s0074:I am just on my soap box:s0146: voicing my opinion and stating facts. Every Human Being and my pet Cat's and Dog,s have a RIGHT to their opinion, which my pet's freely voice their's :s0036:and Have a RIGHT to their own belief's. So, just saying to Hate Groups every where, ''Practice What You Preach'', Rant Over. :s0137:

Tyrants for thousands of years have used the reasons they state in that graphic to oppress the people.

These people aren't humane when they actively attempt to deny the tools that would allow a mother to defend her children or the woman to defend herself from rape. They aren't civil in their discourse because they seek only compliance with their decrees. They aren't democratic, because that would take away their power. And they aren't about reason because that implies intelligence and linear thought.

And these mental midgets have evidently never tried to step on a rattlesnake....

Rattlesnakes warn you not to fack with them. They make it pretty plain what their intentions are if you fail to take heed. They demonstrate their ability to strike, and if you corner one, you are in for a life or death fight.

I think they have made their intentions clear. They should heed our warning... :mad:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads