JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like anything, be it guns or anything else, there will always be excesses, and most pointless.

And this guy is irritating, and really seems proud of his previous injury.
He maintains a deliberate and over the top camera personality, and he is proud of his recovery, not the injury. It has been covered before on his channel, and even on other channels for interviews and such.

I totally get not liking the on-screen personality, it is super high energy an in your face. But his more candid moments on camera show him to have a much more down to earth and reasonable personality. He even talks about the reason for the on camera personality in some of his episodes (it's engaging, keeps the pace of the show up, and fits with the ethos of the "over the top" shooting that he does). It does make sense, and I will admit it makes it a lot more watchable for me, compared to some wet blanket hosts we have on some other channels. It is really just a different type of viewing experience.

Like anything, be it guns or anything else, there will always be excesses, and most pointless.

And this guy is irritating, and really seems proud of his previous injury.
We enjoy watching his stuff, especially the kids, they find it funny. I don't watch it for information though, there's many other "channels" for the serious stuff. I do however find the intros quite annoying.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top