JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has no one in DC ever read the Bill of Rights? Those first 10 amendments to the Constitution are as valuable to free men as the 10 Commandments are to the Worlds faithful. Of course The Bill of rights can be infringed on by men because they are laws made by men. I don't believe the Constitution is a living, changing document. I do believe it breathes, but only by amendments. Leave the original document alone, it's the only thing we have going for us.

Has no one in DC ever read the Bill of Rights? Those first 10 amendments to the Constitution are as valuable to free men as the 10 Commandments are to the Worlds faithful. Of course The Bill of rights can be infringed on by men because they are laws made by men. I don't believe the Constitution is a living, changing document. I do believe it breathes, but only by amendments. Leave the original document alone, it's the only thing we have going for us.
The elected vermin in DC don't give two cents for your rights or mine, they're he!! bent on seizing total control, they know they have limited time to do this, so are pulling out all the stops.

Amerikans need to smarten up and unseat these incumbent politicians, the federal government as well as state and local governments are long past due for a significant reset... They're stealing not only from us, but our children, grand children and future generations to come...

Dang, that guy had two EASY outs to avoid that ENTIRE situation.

Recite the six words that can save any marriage:

"I'm sorry honey, I was wrong."

Conduct a verbal feint letting your wife think she won the argument, BUT you wind up with the last word!

"Yes, Dear."

Win-Win either way.

Last Edited:
If l hadn't learned the intricacies of marital conflict detection/avoidance early on, l would have never made it to my age, much less that old dude's relatively advanced number.

Property theft in the name of "community caretaking" should be called The Cranston (Rhode lsland) Loophole.

I recall my very first marital "bear trap".....

"honey, does this outfit make me look fat?"

Watch this.... here, hold my beer. ;)

I foresee many more deaths if this is not put in check. You don't go into an individual's home uninvited and remove their property without consequences even if you are law enforcement.

This country is getting EXACTLY what it voted for.... reap the wind, losers!
I beg to differ. We are getting exactly what the 20 most populated cities vote for, whose vote has been bought by the top 4-5 billionaires in the country and sensationalized by the media which is owned by.... you guessed it, the top 4-5 billionaires.

Let's hear it for those boating accidents.

sinking-boat2.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Read this last night. The ACLU is gonna have kittens over this. That's going to be fun to watch in a, "I'm laughing at my neighbor running around stepping on rakes while my house is on fire" way.

I beg to differ. We are getting exactly what the 20 most populated cities vote for, whose vote has been bought by the top 4-5 billionaires in the country and sensationalized by the media which is owned by.... you guessed it, the top 4-5 billionaires.

I agree with you, but THOSE are the VERY ones whining the loudest about the consequences their brain-damaged ideological votes have reaped.... and THOSE are the people my comment are addressed to.

;):s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top