JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has no one in DC ever read the Bill of Rights? Those first 10 amendments to the Constitution are as valuable to free men as the 10 Commandments are to the Worlds faithful. Of course The Bill of rights can be infringed on by men because they are laws made by men. I don't believe the Constitution is a living, changing document. I do believe it breathes, but only by amendments. Leave the original document alone, it's the only thing we have going for us.

Oh yes they have read it, they have misconceptions about it and they are trying everything possible to destroy it. TWAWKI is all but ruined and those that can't see it are ostrich's or blind!!!
If you remember, Obummer said that he was a Constitutional lawyer, what does that tell you... :eek:

Again a gun owner who maybe should not have owned one if he was that unable to control his emotions sadly.
As for the case? it's sad and it's crap like this that does lead to more laws. Voters keep telling law makers they are fine with fewer rights, then act shocked when law makers take them up on it. The old line that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. Watch a city burn, then vote back into office the people who allowed and often fanned the flames of the fires. Then stand there mouth open in shock when it gets worse. Better yet when gun owners vote in anti gun law makers, then blame everyone else when we get more gun laws that do nothing to criminals. :s0054:

I ask again, where are all the old-school liberals in this country, who actually had some solid principles that we could all agree on?
Also, where are all the current conservatives solid principles? Eight of the nine states that are supporting this request to the Supreme Court are Trump won red states.

Cases like this create a strange alignment of legal allies. You ought to know your position is wrong when the ACLU the Cato institute and the American Conservative Union jointly file an amicus brief against you.

Dang, that guy had two EASY outs to avoid that ENTIRE situation.

Recite the six words that can save any marriage:

"I'm sorry honey, I was wrong."

Conduct a verbal feint letting your wife think she won the argument, BUT you wind up with the last word!

"Yes, Dear."

Win-Win either way.

Non-greedy divorce lawyer endorses the foregoing.

Non-greedy divorce lawyer endorses the foregoing.

Clearly, most divorce lawyers (even the non-greedy ones) have no sense of humor, which only proves my long held belief that 95% of those in the barrister/solicitor/attorney type profession either have no soul, or are the vanguard (usually found wearing black robes) of alien lizard people fracturing society to make us easier to conquer when the mother-ship arrives.

So.... there you have it. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads