JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not saying I am buying one but Cabelas has DPMS after rebates for 399.99?
They are 5.56/.223
Anyone ever buy one of these before seems like not a bad preperp throw away price.
DPMS® Oracle™ Semiautomatic Tactical Rifles
  • Standard AR-15 fire control
  • 16" lightweight chrome-moly barrel
  • GlacierGuard handguard
  • A2 pistol grip and birdcage flash hider
  • A3 flat-top receiver
  • Pardus six-position adjustable stock
canvas.png

I've heard they are ok and run fine. Not my first choice but at that price it's a pretty darn good deal. I still think I'd spend $100 more and buy a Ruger AR 556. I've seen them for $500 new.

I've heard they are ok and run fine. Not my first choice but at that price it's a pretty darn good deal. I still think I'd spend $100 more and buy a Ruger AR 556. I've seen them for $500 new.
Yep same ad has a Ruger for 599.00 :) That said in the ad I got Id didnt see smoking deals like I jhave in the past. Maybe cause everone ise buying they feel no need for smoken deals. They have a Remington 700 on sale and just a few years ago picked one up there 100.00 cheaper. Id buy one of these to throw in a safe but 2 hour drive and well I could stay here go sportsman and but a Better AR for 100.00 more.

For those on a very limited budget that perhaps want one for home defense, truck gun, etc., this is a nice deal, and probably the best price they're going to see. Wouldn't be my first choice, but if I wanted one as a spare, etc., I'd jump on that deal.

For those on a very limited budget that perhaps want one for home defense, truck gun, etc., this is a nice deal, and probably the best price they're going to see. Wouldn't be my first choice, but if I wanted one as a spare, etc., I'd jump on that deal.

And then sell it when prices hit $1000 again :oops::D

They had same price at Sportman a week or so ago on these decided to spend the cash on ammo .
My oldest son gotta love him, said I am hard to buy for so he got me ammo for Father Day :)

Or one could buy one right now and see how it runs. Do a complete take down and inspect. Reassemble correctly. Wondering about the receiver extension buffer/spring group? USGI or after market? Carrier? That cheap AR15 just might be an excellent deal if one has the ability to completely check it out. $400 buck AR15s? Wow. :)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews