JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure it will function just fine. PSA had the PA10 for $599 last week. That would be the better deal to me.
Heck, what do I know. I had $400, and spent it on a 10mm.

Mmm...Well if I bought one ... I would indeed get some iron sights ... but yeah a ramrod would be outa place... YIKES! What am I saying?!!!:p:D
Andy
Wait, sights? I thought you black powder dudes shot in the direction of the sound... :p

Yep same ad has a Ruger for 599.00 :) That said in the ad I got Id didnt see smoking deals like I jhave in the past. Maybe cause everone ise buying they feel no need for smoken deals. They have a Remington 700 on sale and just a few years ago picked one up there 100.00 cheaper. Id buy one of these to throw in a safe but 2 hour drive and well I could stay here go sportsman and but a Better AR for 100.00 more.

The Ruger 556 is the tactical model, usually $699 or so. The DPMS is one you can pick up and toss to the guy under the next wagon as the Indians are circling. (If he's not going to have his own you certainly aren't going to give him your best one!)

I suspect if not now, soon you will be able to buy more AR for that kind of dough.

A buddy of mine with a gun shop just bought a couple of Adams piston AR's from a distributor for $350 each new. I suspect he will put them on the shelf for $499 or something but it just goes to show how depressed the AR market is. Those would have been $800 cost just a year ago.

I suspect if not now, soon you will be able to buy more AR for that kind of dough.

A buddy of mine with a gun shop just bought a couple of Adams piston AR's from a distributor for $350 each new. I suspect he will put them on the shelf for $499 or something but it just goes to show how depressed the AR market is. Those would have been $800 cost just a year ago.

I went to sportmen warehouse yesterday, there was so much 22LR I could have filled a truck with it.
Don't need any and 5.56/.223 Tula was just over 4.00 a boc they have 7.62x39 for a 11.00 a few buchk more then wallyworld is . But Seeing ammo as here in our small town in that amount of bulk was encouraging.I just got some free shipping ammo over fathers day was about 50 a case less then same time last year, and green and blue tips can be found all over BL tips were gone like white Rino last year yet there were cases yesterday.

From time to time I see something that has peeked my interest in sales like this at Cabela's or Sportsman's. I am curious about how long it generally takes to get the rebate money back. Anyone have recent experience with that ?

From time to time I see something that has peeked my interest in sales like this at Cabela's or Sportsman's. I am curious about how long it generally takes to get the rebate money back. Anyone have recent experience with that ?

From the rebates I've done in the past, they typically say 6-8 weeks. And based on my experiences, it's usually on the 8-week end of things - so much so that by the time the rebate arrives, I've usually forgotten about it.

I got the Remington R1 and Remington sent the rebate about a month later. Didn't matter much to me, the wife scooped the rebate check when she saw it in the mail. :rolleyes:

Your $400 will quickly turn into $650 when you throw on the Magpul gear, sights and a red dot. Thats still a good deal.

If you are spending $400 on an AR, you won't be wearing it out because you're probably not that into it. Nothing wrong with that.

Your $400 will quickly turn into $650 when you throw on the Magpul gear, sights and a red dot. Thats still a good deal.

If you are spending $400 on an AR, you won't be wearing it out because you're probably not that into it. Nothing wrong with that.
Good point on the add on.

Magpul??? Cmon, if you buy a DPMS you HAVE to hang UTG parts on it! I think it's some sort of unofficial gun code etiquette!;)

Neat looking rifle ... But where are the sights and ramrod?....:s0153: :D
Andy

At least....where are the sights? :cool:

I don't equate cheap with a lack of quality. I love my S&W Sport 15, that sale price, coupon and veterans discount I paid $485 for.
Sure, it's a slick side, but it's been better than reasonably accurate, ultra reliable and a real great deal in my book!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads