JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never heard of YUBO before other than one mention of it the other day and NOW THIS comes out!

Cate

Texas gunman was nicknamed 'the Yubo school shooter' on messaging app

It comes as Sky News reveals his Yubo profile was still online four days after the attack.
skynews-sanya-burgess-news-reporter_4616211.jpg
Sanya Burgess
Digital investigations journalist @sanyaburgess

Texas school shooting: What social media posts tell us about gunman Salvador Ramos

Salvador Ramos' social media paints a picture of a "socially isolated young man who appears to have violent fantasies of revenge", an expert tells Sky News.
By Sanya Burgess and Jack Taylor, data and forensics team

Uvalde Gunman: 'Everyone in This World Deserves to Get Raped'

CHILLING MESSAGES
According to multiple press accounts, the 18-year-old assailant had repeatedly threatened other users on the social media app Yubo.

NoahKirsch-author_tybeid.jpg

Noah Kirsch

Wealth And Power Reporter
Updated May. 28, 2022 1:21PM ET Published May. 28, 2022 12:33PM ET

Uvalde gunman threatened rapes and school shootings on social media app Yubo in weeks leading up to the massacre, users say

c_thumb,g_face,w_100,h_100.jpg c_thumb,g_face,w_100,h_100.jpg
By Daniel A. Medina, Isabelle Chapman, Jeff Winter and Casey Tolan, CNN
Updated 6:37 AM EDT, Sat May 28, 2022

I am sure that this is on FOX news and MANY other R, L and middle of the road websites.

I will not put up all of the other LINKS that came up since I turned my computer back on to listen to a podcast.

I wonder WHY NO ONE REPORTED HIM?!

I never heard of YUBO as I stated before above.

ALL of this story STINKS and does not add up from A to Z!

PLUS not going INTO the school and tons more.

I read that the school did have an active shooter DRILL one month ago or two months ago but I am not going to HUNT for that news LINK now.

The actual TEXAS news link that I saw SHOWED kids lying down on the floor, etc. for this previous DRILL and it had pictures of it saying that it was a DRILL and it was in that school.

The TEXAS GOVERNOR had to go back and say this and that the other day and HIS new comments are and were ONLINE. Transcript and vocal from what I saw. Plus it was on that TEXAS RADIO STATION that I mentioned in the one LONG thread that was closed UP! The radio station's name and number to listen to ONLINE.

Condolences to all of the family and friends of the wounded and MURDERED children.

May the dead rest in peace.

Old Lady Cate

So he made huge THREATS if this REALLY was HIS account BEFORE the murders.

School shooter, etc. KNOWN for that name too.

And other online crapola.

The FAKE BOOK posts to the one or two girls that showed up later on came out as we already know.

But those couple of POSTS were in some kind of private message thing to one girl from what I read, saw and heard in the news. He told HER that he just SHOT his Grandmother and HE was going to shoot up a school.

That was ALL OVER the news and mainly in the U.K. newspapers ONLINE first. That has been mentioned in the CLOSED UP thread.

Old Lady Cate

When this first hit I was also willing to bet this kind of info would slowly come to the surface too. That there would have been clear red flags sent up. That were AGAIN ignored. I hate to be all "tin foil hat" but, it gets to the point where I have to wonder if someone really does not both ignore these scum and at times even try to push them? How many Gov agencies do we have spying on us? How much "tech", and this stuff they have and this is "missed"? :eek:
Is it really incompetence? That they spent all their time investigating parents who got mad at school boards when they accidentally found out what they were teaching their kids and spoke up? At some point even I have to wonder how much of this could possibly be just incompetence even for Gov workers. :mad:

When this first hit I was also willing to bet this kind of info would slowly come to the surface too. That there would have been clear red flags sent up. That were AGAIN ignored. I hate to be all "tin foil hat" but, it gets to the point where I have to wonder if someone really does not both ignore these scum and at times even try to push them? How many Gov agencies do we have spying on us? How much "tech", and this stuff they have and this is "missed"? :eek:
Is it really incompetence? That they spent all their time investigating parents who got mad at school boards when they accidentally found out what they were teaching their kids and spoke up? At some point even I have to wonder how much of this could possibly be just incompetence even for Gov workers. :mad:
I may send you a private message later on off of the main page if I feel up to it.

I have to do a bit of work in the garage and outside. My husband said that he would do it but I want to HELP HIM.

My neck is bad today and it has been for several days. Pain!

Take care.

Cate

Of course, America loving, law abiding middle aged white males are obviously the main cause for concern. Because you know....law abiding.

Going to guess he was seeing a psychiatrist/counselor and had been prescribed
one or more psychotropic drugs--Ritalin, Adderall etc. Also going to guess that
he was a "known person" to one or more law enforcement agencies and probably
a couple of the alphabet bunch.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show