JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This wouldn't be so laughable if he could point to one thing that he hasn't fumbled on...just one thing ! Although the state hasn't done any better.

Ted is just pandering to his audience.Seems like all like him are jumping on the bandwagon all across the country,well we shouldn't be surprised when you look at who elected him. See what the flavor is next month and his viewpoint will change for that one.

I'm sure Ted supported North Carolina during the NCAA basketball bathroom issues. Local governments should be able to do whatever they want. Right?

I think I heard this on the radio? He talked about the importance of making our city safer. I thought he was going to hire more police officers? Aren't we running on the same amount of police on the streets as we had in the late '70s? Or something like that.

What a putz!
I once heard that Portland has more city planners than police. it wouldn't surprise me if it was true. With all the grandstanding about safety, it's not really their true priority. Seattle has about 20 officers per 10,000 residents, while Portland has about 16 officers per 10,000 residents.
Portland has fewer police officers per resident than other big cities, data show

The guy is your typical leftist progressive blow-hard: ignore the true problems, and regurgitate Democrat talking-points so that your constituents think you're on the higher moral ground. It's all virtue-signaling charlatanism. Pretty indicative of Portland politics.

I once heard that Portland has more city planners than police. it wouldn't surprise me if it was true. With all the grandstanding about safety, it's not really their true priority. Seattle has about 20 officers per 10,000 residents, while Portland has about 16 officers per 10,000 residents.
Portland has fewer police officers per resident than other big cities, data show

Yeah....Where would the money come from? For one thing we could force the putz to prioritize, like the rest of the work-a-day world have to do! Put the damned bicycle infrastructure crap on the back burner for awhile! Among other things. That bicycle stuff is just one of the things I go to because I see new bike crap all the time in my travels around the city.

All a mayor should be able to do is sign/veto bills that actually go through legislation and make sounds with their mouths (if needed)...
Voters would extrapolate that to the Governor and President. We'd surely be scröd then.

It all started with Bud (WHOOP WHOOP) Clark.... anyone remember that embarrassing dickweed cartoon of a "man"? :rolleyes:
He was aptly pictured on a bottle of Bridgeport barleywine beer, Ol' Knuclkehead.

Yeah....Where would the money come from?
Raise the gas tax, again! :rolleyes:

Right before SB941 went into effect, I made my last private purchase. It was from a recently retired Multnomah County Sheiff's deputy. We talked for quite a while about enforcing SB941. He laughed about the whole thing. He said they (Multco and City of PDX) absolutely didn't have the resources to enforce this "stupid law". He said their backlog of actual criminals was so long they'd never catch up. I suspect this law would be just the same. Unless they wanted to stop actually enforcing real laws and going after known offenders, they simply don't have the time or resources to enforce more laws. He said they count on law-abiding citizens to follow the laws, effectively, policing themselves.

Just something to think about.

I saw this post come up - rushed here in terror to remind folks of just this!

Phew.

Yes - there are things worse than Ted.
I now have to vote for him. With..... hope. :(

Iannarone is a straight up Marxist. ' "I am antifa," she tweeted in September. '

I'm afraid she might actually win, and I shudder to think about the outcome if someone like her gains control over city politics and policing.

Edit: I can't abide the situation in Portlandia any longer. I'm looking for jobs out of state and am getting my family out of here. I hate to bail, but my spidey senses are tingling and I don't want us to be here come November.

Last Edited:
Teddy is a huge steaming pile of crap. The flip flops and is a huge hypocrite. Weeks ago he was blaming the feds for the protests saying Portland had it under control. Welp the ongoing protests can't be blamed on the feds and this sure doesn't look like it is under control or winding down! Funny how when the protesters tried occupying his neighborhood, ppd was pretty damn quick to shut that down.

The sad thing is Iannarone would not be any better and likely worse.

At this point, I say let Portland burn. They keep voting for these morons, they deserve every single bit of it. Living in the burbs, I am enjoying watching them destroy the city and businesses leaving. The crime rate is going to be amazing to watch.

Iannarone is a straight up Marxist. ' "I am antifa," she tweeted in September. '
That means I'm anti-fascist. I am like, soooo anti-fascist that I'm, like more anti-fascist than everybody else in the whole WORLD.

To show you how anti-fascist I am, I'm going to establish border checkpoints and document checks to keep all the fascists out.

My PPB (People's Peace Brotherhood) will be conducting house to house searches to root out fascists and find examples of hate-speech. Violators will be detained for questioning and reeducation.

I'll establish a new agency to monitor all the fascists' online activities to facilitate intervention. Violators will be detained for questioning and reeducation.

All weaponry will be banned from fascist ownership, violators will be detained... etc.

Hate speech will be defined (by me) and prohibited, punishable by imprisonment. Free speech is very important so a new taxpayer-funded committee, appointed by me and unaccountable to all the fascists will be established for submission and approval of all your free speech needs.

I am totally anti-fascist and dedicated to eradicating all the fascist things by any means necessary.

I'm afraid she might actually win, and I shudder to think about the outcome if someone like her gains control over city politics and policing.

Edit: I can't abide the situation in Portlandia any longer. I'm looking for jobs out of state and am getting my family out of here. I hate to bail, but my spidey senses are tingling and I don't want us to be here come November.

well, since ted went ahead and took all our guns like the dictator he is, I would trust your spidey senses and bail.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top