JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This point is made by all reports but nobody has identified the contents of the bag. Rosenbaum was clutching it all day. If I was chasing someone with a ham sandwich I would have probably dropped it instead of using it as a projectile. Tuna maybe not so much. Any clues?

Seeing he was a little guy and spent 10 years behind bars, it was probably his colostomy bag due to the fact his sphincter no longer had the ability to shut caused by repeatedly being stretched beyond normal limits.....(ie he was Bubba's girlfriend).

Of course, the media is playing up "It is just a plastic bag... you scared of a plastic bag, bro?" They leave out the fact that he is running aggressively towards him as well and within feet of him before getting shot. Conveniently, it's not mentioned that there were several other 'peaceful protestors' in hot pursuit led by Rosenbaum. He was being highly confrontational prior to this and it doesn't matter even if he was 'unarmed'. He easily could have clobbered Kyle with his pals had he been allowed to reach him unscathed.

As to the bag, I think there was something else (fairly light-weight) in the bag or it wouldn't have gone as far as it did. Theory: Maybe it was his empty bottle of standard issue Kombucha ration from his fellow woke rioters?

Why was that pedophile perusing a minor, he knew he wasn't supposed to be around minors...

Ironic, he stated earlier in the evening "Shoot Me!", "Shoot Me!", being very aggressive and confrontational... And indeed the minor he was chasing accommodated him, several times...

Great control on Kyle's part, taking out lifetime trash... Children are safer because of his actions...

:s0090:

There was definitely something in the bag... as analyzed by pros and common sense, lightweight bags don't throw very far. It's like trying to throw a balloon. Then you put water in the balloon and hey! You can also see it bounce when it hits the pavement. One analyst thought brick, but it could have been a frozen water bottle.

Does it affect the claim of self defense? IDK. Meatmouth was pretty aggressive (not that it makes any diff but I'd prob have shot him too), and I can't see what happened near the car. Might be a better vid somewhere, IDK.

Why was that pedophile perusing a minor, he knew he wasn't supposed to be around minors...

Ironic, he stated earlier in the evening "Shoot Me!", "Shoot Me!", being very aggressive and confrontational... And indeed the minor he was chasing accommodated him, several times...

Great control on Kyle's part, taking out lifetime trash... Children are safer because of his actions...

:s0090:

5fd1f89d18e13a3d.jpg

Does it affect the claim of self defense? IDK. Meatmouth was pretty aggressive (not that it makes any diff but I'd prob have shot him too), and I can't see what happened near the car. Might be a better vid somewhere, IDK.

Edit: so the lawyer for Mr Rittenhouse has explained what happened near the cars, where I could not see on a vid, to my satisfaction. And everyone knows how important that is... ;):D

Credit to @EPS for this one...
Rosenbaum_oompa loompa.jpg

I find this curiously interesting...
Capture.JPG

This is not the first time I have observed such. Thus...
The_real_hitman.jpg

It's almost like he has a 6th sense about these sorts of things... o_O

Last Edited:
Am I safe? Or should I be looking into the Witness Protection Program...??? :eek:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top