JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
"Petunia the Goose" is a classic children's book about a silly goose who thinks she knows everything because she finds a book.

She becomes a barnyard sensation on every topic...

download.jpeg

Look familiar?

The great philosopher Thomas Sowell wrote and spoke about "The Audacity of the Intellectual"...

"Petunia the Goose" is a classic children's book about a silly goose who thinks she knows everything because she finds a book.

She becomes a barnyard sensation on every topic...

View attachment 442826

Look familiar?

The great philosopher Thomas Sowell wrote and spoke about "The Audacity of the Intellectual"...
Or those who perceive themselves as intellectuals... see they always think they're above everyone else...

Channel 2 just ran the story. I find it amazing he wants gun control to protect his city yet he ignores that businesses are moving out due to homeless crime.

I think I heard this on the radio? He talked about the importance of making our city safer. I thought he was going to hire more police officers? Aren't we running on the same amount of police on the streets as we had in the late '70s? Or something like that.

What a putz!

I think I heard this on the radio? He talked about the importance of making our city safer. I thought he was going to hire more police officers? Aren't we running on the same amount of police on the streets as we had in the late '70s? Or something like that.

What a putz!
If he really wanted to make the city safer, take care of the homeless issue... And the nightly game shootings...

Hey, I have a novel idea, try enforcing the laws that are already on the books...

Duh...

Actually, he does have the power to make more gun laws. However, his power does not allow him to limit lawful gun owners. I'm not sure what laws he thinks he should have that he can't make in his own, or what laws he can make that would stop criminals from killing.

Oh yea... Mayors should be a dictatorship... NOT.... :mad:

If he really wanted to make the city safer, take care of the homeless issue... And the nightly game shootings...
Hey, I have a novel idea, try enforcing the laws that are already on the books...
Duh...
Yup Yup... work on policing the city now.. use the laws currently on the books, stop having a soft heart.

The stupidity in Portland politics never ends. How they manage to find a more ridiculous mayor than the previous, every damn time, is beyond me. What a cluster fork. Sorry Ted, you don't get to play dick-tator, even in communist Portland.

May a drug-addled, herpes-infested homeless man crap in his mouth....

The stupidity in Portland politics never ends. How they manage to find a more ridiculous mayor than the previous, every damn time, is beyond me. What a cluster fork. Sorry Ted, you don't get to play dick-tator, even in communist Portland.

May a drug-addled, herpes-infested homeless man crap in his mouth....

It all started with Bud (WHOOP WHOOP) Clark.... anyone remember that embarrassing dickweed cartoon of a "man"? :rolleyes:

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR