JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If some anti-2A politician wants something in their mouth, I've got sump'n for 'em...
animal-1297724__340.png

To clear this up, "Assault Rifle" is an intermediate caliber, carbine length, select fire rifle. "Assault Weapon" is a made up political term that means something different depending which politician's mouth it's in. Just to add to the fun, Washington state has invented the term "Semi-automatic Assault Rifle" which actually has two meanings: absolutely nothing and "your legislators are idiots". :rolleyes:
With one slight correction: Assault rifles fire an intermediate cartridge, not caliber. They can be the same caliber as a full-size (may not be the right term) battle rifle, like 7.62, or 8 mm (the original), but the cartridge is reduced in size. They are distinguished from a sub-machine gun in that a SMG usually fires a pistol cartridge.

With one slight correction: Assault rifles fire an intermediate cartridge, not caliber. They can be the same caliber as a full-size (may not be the right term) battle rifle, like 7.62, or 8 mm (the original), but the cartridge is reduced in size. They are distinguished from a sub-machine gun in that a SMG usually fires a pistol cartridge.
I wholeheartedly agree. I used the wrong word there.

Dont ever watch Jen Psaki... she'll make your head explode.
She's just like the rest of them. Ask a straight forward question that can be answered with a simple "Yes" or "No" and you get a paragraph!
Luckily I can't watch MSM long enough to catch much of anything she says.

Chalk it up to all the fiber on my keto diet. Having to unload rabbit pellets every 6 hours is obnoxious...
That's weird... I did keto for months about 3 years ago. Never got the rabbit pellets.
Have you tried stool softeners? Active ingredient is Docusate Sodium.
Never let me down. Pushed out some serious logs with nary a rabbit pellet.

That's weird... I did keto for months about 3 years ago. Never got the rabbit pellets.
Have you tried stool softeners? Active ingredient is Docusate Sodium.
Never let me down. Pushed out some serious logs with nary a rabbit pellet.
Stout works better and tastes better. Tough to get the dosage exactly right though. :)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top