JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If some anti-2A politician wants something in their mouth, I've got sump'n for 'em...
animal-1297724__340.png

To clear this up, "Assault Rifle" is an intermediate caliber, carbine length, select fire rifle. "Assault Weapon" is a made up political term that means something different depending which politician's mouth it's in. Just to add to the fun, Washington state has invented the term "Semi-automatic Assault Rifle" which actually has two meanings: absolutely nothing and "your legislators are idiots". :rolleyes:
With one slight correction: Assault rifles fire an intermediate cartridge, not caliber. They can be the same caliber as a full-size (may not be the right term) battle rifle, like 7.62, or 8 mm (the original), but the cartridge is reduced in size. They are distinguished from a sub-machine gun in that a SMG usually fires a pistol cartridge.

With one slight correction: Assault rifles fire an intermediate cartridge, not caliber. They can be the same caliber as a full-size (may not be the right term) battle rifle, like 7.62, or 8 mm (the original), but the cartridge is reduced in size. They are distinguished from a sub-machine gun in that a SMG usually fires a pistol cartridge.
I wholeheartedly agree. I used the wrong word there.

Dont ever watch Jen Psaki... she'll make your head explode.
She's just like the rest of them. Ask a straight forward question that can be answered with a simple "Yes" or "No" and you get a paragraph!
Luckily I can't watch MSM long enough to catch much of anything she says.

Chalk it up to all the fiber on my keto diet. Having to unload rabbit pellets every 6 hours is obnoxious...
That's weird... I did keto for months about 3 years ago. Never got the rabbit pellets.
Have you tried stool softeners? Active ingredient is Docusate Sodium.
Never let me down. Pushed out some serious logs with nary a rabbit pellet.

That's weird... I did keto for months about 3 years ago. Never got the rabbit pellets.
Have you tried stool softeners? Active ingredient is Docusate Sodium.
Never let me down. Pushed out some serious logs with nary a rabbit pellet.
Stout works better and tastes better. Tough to get the dosage exactly right though. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top