JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
David Chipman, RFW
Rat Faced Weasel
With regard to the AR 15 he said, 'It's a gun I was issued on the ATF SWAT Team'

Since WHEN did/does the ATF have a SWAT Team?

Chipman? - put four different letters starting with 'S' at the beginning of his name and ending with 'T' to create his REAL name....

I would take real pleasure in hosing his weasel face down with a can of bear spray.....

With regard to the AR 15 he said, 'It's a gun I was issued on the ATF SWAT Team'

Chipman? - put four different letters starting with 'S' at the beginning of his name and ending with 'T' to create his REAL name....

I would take real pleasure in hosing his weasel face down with a can of bear spray.....
Who would trust that RFW with a gun in the first place ?
He was probably the SWAT team official target holder.
Not allowed to touch the guns.

I agree and I also call BS on his statement. What S.W.A.T. team in the entire nation issues an AR15? Thet are isuued real M16s. The street cop may have an AR15 but not any S.W.A.T. member. Also, for the record......ATF calls there so-called elite teams as "Special Response Teams". Whoop-de-do.........

Standing in the ashes of children at Waco:

1622075119345.png

This total idiot is not even close to the definition of what an assault rifle realy is. This guy is nad news for the 2A people. Here is WIKI's definition.....
The 6th and 7th word says it all. Then listen to the moron and what he says.

An assault rifle is a selective-fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine.[1][2][3][4][5] Assault rifles were first put into mass production and accepted into widespread service during World War II. The first assault rifle to see major usage was the German StG 44, a development of the earlier Mkb 42.[6][7][8] While immediately after World War II, NATO countries were equipped with battle rifles, the development of the M16 rifle during the Vietnam War prompted the adoption of assault rifles by the rest of NATO. By the end of the 20th century, assault rifles had become the standard weapon in most of the world's armies, replacing full-powered rifles and sub-machine guns in most roles.[8] Some of the most successful assault rifles include the AK-47, M16, IMI Galil and Heckler & Koch G36.

Chipman said, "I would simply enforce the laws in the books and right now there is no such ban on those guns..."

That's technically true and probably good enough of a sound bite for fence-sitters and those who don't make themselves familiar with the long, sorry history of fast and loose "interpretations" of current laws by unelected government bueracrats. Given the chance, this squirrely creep would expand definitions beyond recognition and gleefully enforce his betters' will on the American people until it plays out in court.

That's unacceptable. I have little doubt that this ghoulish authoritarian chimpanzee will be confirmed.

On a slightly different note; l REALLY wish someone had asked him if he was a murderer.
No?
If not for murder, then why did the ATF issue you a "particularly lethal weapon"?
That woulda been fun for a few minutes and, handled correctly, illustrated the mental gymnastics necessary to rationalize his positions. In short, he would have looked like an idiot.

Last Edited:
I agree and I also call BS on his statement. What S.W.A.T. team in the entire nation issues an AR15? Thet are isuued real M16s. The street cop may have an AR15 but not any S.W.A.T. member. Also, for the record......ATF calls there so-called elite teams as "Special Response Teams". Whoop-de-do.........
Varies by department. Though ATF having SWAT? SRT is what they have IICR.

First off, he is not "the new ATF director", he Beijing Biden's nominee for the new ATF director and he is a complete POS. Also, it was not just Ted Cruz giving the turd the flush down...

I thought John Kenndy put the hurtin's on him, too.

Chipman is goona pull his own nomination?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....Oh, the hate for the AR15.

What is an Assault Weapon?
The funny version.

Last Edited:
Yeah they're really elite. That's why after all that selection and training combined with expensive armor and equipment, a banger with a handgun killed four of them in Cali a few years ago when they came to arrest him.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top