JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where can, I get some of this ammo?

You can order this ammunition directly from Underwood. It is an 85-grain, high-velocity, solid copper projectile whose tip and unique configuration creates a "permanent crush cavity" that rivals any JSP/JHP that i have ever seen. The solid construction couples penetration with permanent tissue disruption.

It's a "win-win" arrangement, making "bad guys" quickly "shuffle off this 'mortal coil'"! :s0034:

Last Edited:
Can't talk you out of it,sorry Mike..
I say jump in with both feet!
Here is mine,1943 Inland,fresh back from Velzey..(Excellent work,as always-and crap pictures from me again,as always)
20161018_124741.jpg 20161018_124839.jpg

I really wish that the local PD's and SD's would pick up the 85 grain Underwood ammunition. Load these in some modified (read: M2) Fulton Armory Carbines. That would be the "cat's pajamas". :cool: ;) Powerful, controllable, accurate and efficient.

That'll do, brothers and sisters, that'll do.

Can't talk you out of it,sorry Mike..
I say jump in with both feet!
Here is mine,1943 Inland,fresh back from Velzey..(Excellent work,as always-and crap pictures from me again,as always)
View attachment 318108 View attachment 318109

Too late to talk me out of it STUKA! It was probably March that I got it, special order, from Kieth's.

I'm curious what the specs or on yours? Original, rebuilt, matching parts? And what did Velsey do for you? Sure looks good in any case.

There was a guy at the OAC show in August that had several original .30 carbines. I was lookin' real close. They were all original parts but had been rebuilt and he had the manufacturers codes listed for the different parts. They were very pretty but just a few bucks over and under a grand. I passed.

Didn't realize the thread was so old,sorry!!
My carbine has an 8/43 barrel,and receiver date around 7/43 from what I can gather.
It was lightly sporterized,so he changed the sights,put in all new springs ,reparkerized it (it was blued) and I bought the M2 potbelly stock on eBay for cheap.
I'm very happy with it,and I'm not into it much.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top