JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do you not see though J-Rod how American Gun Owners feel they have a right to deprive the life of others, a right they do not grant in the first place (raising the question of who empowered them to strip it)?

This is one of the reasons why gun owners have no morals and no character to speak of.

This is a quote I read today on different forum(not a gun forum), and got me thinking, after I calmed down of course. Now I do believe the right of life is inalienable so that's kind of a problem if you have to use lethal force against an attacker, right? Not really. How I see it is that if someone attacks another the attacker states, physically not verbally, that they have given up their right. In this particular instance at lest. So there's not really anything to take away as the assailant has already given it up, which you can do with inalienable rights. I hope I said that clear enough.

What are all your thoughts on this?

Wrongly framed argument. Gun-owners don't have a right to take another persons life, they have the right to protect their own. Taking someones life has nothing to do with it. I was never taught to kill someone. I was trained to stop the threat to my life.

There are many people who believe if they can only convince the lion they just want to stroke his furry mane and nuzzle his big, soft nose. If only the lion would understand, he would not choose to chew their face, and eat their intestines.

Do you not see though J-Rod how American Gun Owners feel they have a right to deprive the life of others, a right they do not grant in the first place (raising the question of who empowered them to strip it)?

This is one of the reasons why gun owners have no morals and no character to speak of.

What know ye of morals or character, thou self-righteous hypocrite? Wouldst thou stand by whilst thine wife and children are violated, and tortured unto death by a pack of evil men? Wouldst thou lay down and die whilst a brute abuses you in unspeakable manner with no salvation lest thou slay the brute?

Surely no man hateth his own flesh so much that he won't stand and slay such transgressors to save his family and verily save his own life. If there be such a man then he is worthy of scorn and contempt, and all signs of his existence should be scattered amongst the sands of the desert so he is utterly forgotten.

Thou foolish and self-righteous hypocrite stop the worthless noise proceeding from thine face before the dung that speweth forth from thine mouth finds itself receiving it back, with tenfold increase in measure and force.

:rolleyes:

Wrongly framed argument. Gun-owners don't have a right to take another persons life, they have the right to protect their own. Taking someones life has nothing to do with it. I was never taught to kill someone. I was trained to stop the threat to my life.
Okay, so it's a leading question. If I get what your saying correctly, it's not that we're taking someone's life it's that they lose their life as a result of us exercising our right?

What know ye of morals or character, thou self-righteous hypocrite? Wouldst thou stand by whilst thine wife and children are violated, and tortured unto death by a pack of evil men? Wouldst thou lay down and die whilst a brute abuses you in unspeakable manner with no salvation lest thou slay the brute?

Surely no man hateth his own flesh so much that he won't stand and slay such transgressors to save his family and verily save his own life. If there be such a man then he is worthy of scorn and contempt, and all signs of his existence should be scattered amongst the sands of the desert so he is utterly forgotten.

Thou foolish and self-righteous hypocrite stop the worthless noise proceeding from thine face before the dung that speweth forth from thine mouth finds itself receiving it back, with tenfold increase in measure and force.

The Word of Stomper Chapter 11 vs 13-17 :cool:

I thought the same thing when that same person(if it's a person) called gun owners selfish for having guns, although not as nice as you!

It's a star wars forum. And yes I know I need a life.

Oh you need a life, huh? Betcha don't have a closet fulla THESE babies, do ya? :D

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads