JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
41026.gif

<broken link removed>

Don't know about you, but this is one rifle I will not be buying based on looks alone. It may function great, but I would never own one. It just ain't right. :nuts:

While not on my list to buy I think they would have done much better going with more traditional stock in black. It is the stock that totally kills it for me.

No, no. You guys are totally missing the market. It is for the Cowboy who thinks their normal trusty 30-30 lever action just doesn't have enough snap. I mean, with all of those rails you can hang all sorts of stuff off of it.

Such As:
Fuzzy Dice
Truck Hitch
Brass Cow Balls hitch cover for a fore mentioned truck hitch
Mud Flaps with the outline of a buxom woman
CB Radio
Compass
etc

IE This is just ridiculously stupid!

LOL! There are some of us that will do ridiculous things - like put $500 worth of stuff on a tacticool .22 just because of the reactions it gets. This thing will get a lot of looks at the range - looks of pity mind you - but attention is attention and we all crave it.

Maybe Marlin finally found the upper limit of what sheeple would accept as "tacticool". I think I just heard John Wayne roll over in his grave. This is so over the top rediculous that it is hard to believe. Maybe they hired some hollywood types or video game designers for their R&D department. Mossberg's "Chain Saw" shotgun offering last year was every 80's action movie junkie's wet dream.

One can argue/justify just about anything on paper, especially from a pure engineering mindset. After all, a high capacity lever action rifle was the original assault weapon. But daaaaaaamn... that's like putting 23's on a (real) Mustang. Ugly like a d*ck on a dawg.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top