JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last Edited:
Expect a statement of appology from Tmobile and a comment about the d00sher employee being fired.

We will be watching this for results.
And will inform them of our pending cancellation of service .

Since I and my other half are former LEO and the son inlaw is a local deputy and my son is will be hooking up with his PD at the end of the year.

Seems that store needs to shake the sheets with their employees and rethink their policy.!

Well, to be fair, they are anti cell phone also. I couldn't get good reception or data in half of Hillsboro when I had them. Let's not even mention trying to get even 1x on the coast...

I used to use T-Mobile for years but got tired of no service in small towns/yadda.. when zero other people had problems with ATT.

Well, to be fair, they are anti cell phone also. I couldn't get good reception or data in half of Hillsboro when I had them. Let's not even mention trying to get even 1x on the coast...
Me either.. I lived right off of Macadam... not really the sticks by a long shot. freakin joke

One of the comments to the linked story indicated that Oregon has the highest instance of work related positive drug tests (for weed)...

What a great state, lowest graduation rates in the country and highest percentage of positive workplace drug tests...

Edited to correct the spell checker corrections...

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, they fixed their signal issues a few years ago (thankfully)

We always see these stupid news reports for customer service companies, be it tmobile, mcdonalds, subway or starbucks etc, it's nearly always the personal decision of the store employees, who are typically (not always) younger and/or lower level employees.

Corporate never normally backs them up, we'll see i guess - is grants pass like PDX or something?

One of the comments to the linked story indicated that Oregon has the highest instand of work related positive drug tests (for weed)...

What a great state, lowest graduation rates in the country and highest percentage of positive workplace drug tests...
Oh i'd believe that.

The law changed - you can use weed, not in public, and no work places changed their stance on it, it's not allowed.

Every hippy out there screamed, weeds legal yo! and heard nothing else.

No doubt T-Mobile will come out with some stupid statement about how they support LEO's and all. The kid who did this is a great example of the left and what they have done. Of course if the moron was being robbed he would want armed police to help him.

Yeahbutt emoloyer's insurance underwriters don't have to cover their a$$e$.... yo. :rolleyes:
It's like that were I work. Have to pass a drug test. Weed being legal in this state does not mean employers have to allow it, YET. Give it some time and they will be pushing to change this. We also do not allow tobacco use. The reasoning behind that was insurance cost. I have long thought it that is true why not people who are grossly over weight? Be interesting to see if they ever try that. I can hear the screaming now :)

Endured 16 years of their abysmal customer service...but for the life of me I can't think of why. The Comcast and Facebook of cell phone companies.

Honestly, i've come to the conclusion that they're all too big for their own britches, none of them can manage their customer pools effectively.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top