JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Okay, so now I can congratulate the Governor of Texas. It seems Texas had its s**t together when they denied a conceal-carry permit to the shooter. It was apparently the Feds that screwed the pooch in this case.

Sounds like a great argument for more Federal regulations! Amirite?

2012ish? Hmm, who was in office? Did the beast escape or was the gate left open; like fast and furious...

This incident just goes to show that, when you need them most, government won't be there for you. They have, repeatedly, failed to stop/prevent these incidents, when the information was there to stop them, but government incompetence and apathy allowed them to pass.

Anyone in the future that tells me government and BGC's will keep us safe is going to get an earful from me on this event. Same goes for anyone that says a good guy with a gun can't stop a bad guy with a gun. All in all, this event is a nightmare of scenarios for the anti-gun crowd. For all their promises, platitudes and arrogance, they prove they are wholly and completely, incompetent.

I have noticed ( thanks to comments by both the Sheriff and Gov'ner) that very very few are calling on this tragedy for renewed calls for gun control, and the few that have are trolls with nothing better to do then rant! Good guy with a gun takes down bad guy with a gun dosnt fit the agenda, so it's a epic gun control fail:):):)
All in all, i think the gun trolls will go away pretty quickly.

My heart felt prayers for those suffering this tragic loss, and i hope that p.o.s. shooter sufferd much pain before his trip to the hottest place in Hell:mad::mad::mad:

Gun control is getting to be a toxic topic ( to steel etrain16 s quote) that the lib/dem/ trolls need to learn to stay away from, even POTUS is speaking out against anti gun speak, and most people are starting to see the truth through the lies propagated through the MSM in places like "The View" and CBSN!

I listened to the account of the guy that ran the shooter down. He was commandeered buy the good guy shooter to chase down the bad guy at high speed. When the killer went off the road, they followed him, the good guy shooter took aim over the hood of the drivers vehicle and ordered the bad guy out of his vehicle.......no movement and they found him dead....all without government assistance done by a couple of strangers that knew what is right.

Last Edited:
Gun control is getting to be a toxic topic ( to steel etrain16 s quote) that the lib/dem/ trolls need to learn to stay away from, even POTUS is speaking out against anti gun speak, and most people are starting to see the truth through the lies propagated through the MSM in places like "The View" and CBSN!

Only on the Federal level, yes, but those of us in the "left" coast states are pretty much royally screwed, as no facts, truth or Constitution are going to deter the anti's in the statehouse from stealing the rights away from the proles.*

*In WA we still have a slim chance of stopping them (the district 45 seat), but for state of my birth (OR), they are already under the anti's boot heal...............

Ray

I listened to the account of the guy that ran the shooter down. He was commandeered buy the good guy shooter to chase down the bad guy at high speed. When the killer went off the road, they followed him, the good guy shooter took aim over the hood of the drivers vehicle and ordered the bad guy out of his vehicle.......no movement and they found him dead....all without government assistance done by a couple of strangers that knew what is right.
Amen!!!! We know right from wrong and know what needs to be done... Law abiding gun owners are part of what helps keep America as safe as it is... Military and law enforcement are responsible for the bulk of our national safety, but law abiding armed Americans are certainly part of the equation.

An AR, a hand full of boolits, bare feet, skill and conviction possably saved many more lives and ended a pursuit before more bad could be done! A hero plain and simple, and proof that a good guy with a gun right now is way better then a cop 15 out, and the ants who call for more gun control can suk-it:eek::mad::confused:o_O

An AR, a hand full of boolits, bare feet, skill and conviction possably saved many more lives and ended a pursuit before more bad could be done! A hero plain and simple, and proof that a good guy with a gun right now is way better then a cop 15 out, and the ants who call for more gun control can suk-it:eek::mad::confused:o_O
Even the Sheriff only told part of the story.......to me, commandeering a vehicle and chasing the bad guy down is the most interesting part.

Last Edited:
Me thinks there is a little more to the story of the hero's then they 're telling us! o_O

I was beginning to think that it was a bit paranoid of me to always reload all my magazines right after I got done at the range. After this I'm glad I keep them loaded. Im sure keeping loaded magazines in the house puts anti gunners panties in a wad but here's a good example of why it's a good idea.

Most of my ar Mags are loaded at 20 since boxes come in 20 founders and I don't like the brain work of counting to 10 past that.

Me thinks there is a little more to the story of the hero's then they 're telling us! o_O

so far, I have seen nothing in the main stream media that the good guy used an AR15 to save lives.

Take a look at the video Raidingtime posted just above at the 10:40 mark....

Hell, I'm not surprised the sheriff only told a partial tale! I was simply stunned when he admitted that the Good Samaritan had an AR!:)

I think the only reason the media mentioned the good guy at all is because it was impossible to hide it from the public. Local newscasters were already airing interviews with the witness neighbor just hours after the event unfolded.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Neighbor who watched shooting unfold says gunman unloaded at least 6 clips on church

At least someone had the sense to do something instead of just watching the show..........

Ray

6 clips huh

This kind of goes with my appraisal on another forum
30 wounded and 26 dead would appear 2 30 round or 6 10 round mags to devastate a whole congregation.
I got home from church and read about this and Immediately asked my pastor by email IF he would allow me to carry in the church. IT IS HIS area of influence and I shall abide by his decision.
The one that intervened was OUTSIDE of the church.
This post got interrupted LAST NIGHT as my computer went hay wire and now I find the post to this thread still waIting.

a) he had a BCD ( Bad Conduct Discharge) NOT a DD ( Dishonorable Discharge) so his gun rights were not removed, b) the military court DID NOT REPORT the Domestic Violence thereby not hampering his gun rights, c) he did not find his EX mother in law at the Church and was LIKELY on the way to "Take care of her and any one that got in his way" so the Good Samaritan saved at least one life if not more.

IF the system had worked the way it was designed, we MAY not have had 26 deaths and 30 injured.
BUT I see nothing that a new law would have stopped.

Last Edited:
Yes, a cover-up is already in the works, could you imagine if TPTB gave the report that his motives were politically motivated? They will find a reason to suit a narrative
If the whole church was carrying then this probably would be a much different story. Even half would be better then a whole load of people crowded in a place with no exits to get too quickly.

My wife doesn't insinuate that I might be a little over prepared at times anymore...

Mine either Brother... They know we are there to protect the family unit.;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top