JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

This is a real training video. Thoughts ?

Lol.
You don't remember the 80s?

This is definitely a real training video from the 80s.
That's top loaded VCR on a wheeled , steel A/V cart , with a tube TV ,in a classroom full of particle board, 8 foot buffet tables, and hard plastic, stackable chairs , sleep through the last half hour training .

Lol.
You don't remember the 80s?

This is definitely a real training video from the 80s.
That's top loaded VCR on a wheeled , steel A/V cart , with a tube TV ,in a classroom full of particle board, 8 foot buffet tables, and hard plastic, stackable chairs , sleep through the last half hour training .
I will check this VIDEO out later on.

I remember SONY BETA MAX machines before the other vcr machines came out.

Cate

Your RunFu is strong!
I love that saying of yours! Outstanding!

May I have 2 RUN FU shirts with and without a cane on them? Grin.

Lets get rich making them!

I will show this to my husband when he gets up.

Every single time, when some HOLLY-WEIRD actor in a movie, some ANTI GUNNER spouts off about ALL of the marital arts and/or some self defense 'expert' tells old or young ladies and men to do kung fu and all of THOSE OTHER NAMES for those self defense movements/things instead of telling them about how to use a gun or knife proficiently and SAFELY... I sigh.

I ask my husband what MOVEMENT IS HE DOING or what is that called again with the hands, body and feet movements and he has to TELL ME ALL OVER AGAIN which name it is called. LOL

Blessings to you and your wife.

Cate

I love that saying of yours! Outstanding!
It's borrowed w/o permission from John Correia of Advanced Self Protection, YouTube video fame.

Every single time, when some HOLLY-WEIRD actor in a movie, some ANTI GUNNER spouts off about ALL of the marital arts and/or some self defense 'expert' tells old or young ladies and men to do kung fu and all of THOSE OTHER NAMES for those self defense movements/things instead of telling them about how to use a gun or knife proficiently and SAFELY... I sigh.

I ask my husband what MOVEMENT IS HE DOING or what is that called again with the hands, body and feet movements and he has to TELL ME ALL OVER AGAIN which name it is called. LOL
Only need to know the names when the instructor tells you to do one of them. At my age I'm concentrating on other movements.

Thanx, and blessings to you too Cate!!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews