JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw these on optics planet. Looks like fun toy for $38:

d.jpg

Smith & Wesson M&P Out The Front Spear 3.5in Assisted Opening Folding Knives Up to 38% Off — 2 models

Thanks a lot... I had been on a sabbatical from ordering anything online for 2 monrhs.... till this morning. I spent some of the $$$ that I had saved for a bench_maid Infi_del, the rest will finance my next build.:cool::cool::cool:

Been playing with this knife for a while now. It's aus8 steel which is to be expected for a $40ish knife. The action is actually pretty solid and not junk. It's a bit bulky due to the non removable (without non-reversible drilling the mounting rivets) pocket clip.

Action was smooth from the get go but I still "broke it in" with no lube for quite a bit, maybe 300 openings, then lubed with eezox. Really smooth opening action now.

The video review above is spot on with all features. U learn how to get ur thumb out if the way of the slide when opening after a few tries.

When extended there is no slop in blade moving around. But it's new and that's better evaluated after lots of use. For $40 it's a darn fun toy imo.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top