JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I thought this would be a fun thread to do. Lets see your fixed blade camp/survival/bushcraft knives. Remember, fixed blade so, no folders and such. I'll start:

1. Custom made hand forged camp chopper
2. Puma SGB 6396 Bowie
3. Ka-bar/Becker/Esee BK14
4. Esee PR4 Camp Lore (New to me today and will be my primary)
5. Cold Steel SRK SK5

If you have photos of your knives in action around camp, field use etc. etc. Please post 'em up! :D thumbnail_IMG_0067.jpg

I use my el cheapo Firebird all the time. Have multiples of them in cars and camp sets. including the original I bought when they first came out that has seen many backpacking trips. After I vetted the first, I bought the others. Great knife. Pic from internet.

1621527101719.jpeg

I'm already in love with this thread.

View attachment 887653
Wow can you feel the testosteronev
Another pilot survival knife.
I can't believe how many times I walked right by them back in the 80s and didn't jump for $10.
Kicking myself now.
No kidding. I've got several that I picked up before things started getting nuts. One for each vehicle. I used to carry one with my gear in the field back in the day. It was the Rambo knife before there was a Rambo knife.

The OG cold steel srk gets plenty of use, the Ontario rd7 is probably the most widely useful of the bunch.
The 2 bk3s I honestly don't think are very practical at all (I've never had to escape a burning vehicle with my knife)
The short blade esse rides around with me constantly, but has never been used.
The 2 on the end are toys. The cold steel recon tanto is brand new last week.

Digging around my gear, I forgot this old classic Western 66. Needs a better sheath and sometimes I let my son use it. Trying to keep it in good shape for possibly a grandson. :D

thumbnail_IMG_0068.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads