JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw these on optics planet. Looks like fun toy for $38:

d.jpg

Smith & Wesson M&P Out The Front Spear 3.5in Assisted Opening Folding Knives Up to 38% Off — 2 models

Thanks a lot... I had been on a sabbatical from ordering anything online for 2 monrhs.... till this morning. I spent some of the $$$ that I had saved for a bench_maid Infi_del, the rest will finance my next build.:cool::cool::cool:

Been playing with this knife for a while now. It's aus8 steel which is to be expected for a $40ish knife. The action is actually pretty solid and not junk. It's a bit bulky due to the non removable (without non-reversible drilling the mounting rivets) pocket clip.

Action was smooth from the get go but I still "broke it in" with no lube for quite a bit, maybe 300 openings, then lubed with eezox. Really smooth opening action now.

The video review above is spot on with all features. U learn how to get ur thumb out if the way of the slide when opening after a few tries.

When extended there is no slop in blade moving around. But it's new and that's better evaluated after lots of use. For $40 it's a darn fun toy imo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top