JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My daughter loves Spyderco knives, takes them from me if she sees them. :) Has all her girlfriends carrying Delicas in their bras.
download.jpeg

Another bushcraft/survival blade. Boker Plus Mini Tracker. This thing came very sharp out the box! 1095 HC steel with a surprisingly great balance and feel.
thumbnail_IMG_0120.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0121.jpg

This is my latest acquisition, a Cold Steel ATC Kukri in Carbon V. Damn things have been increasing hard to find at a decent price but I got pretty lucky in finding an auction that only one other person was bidding in, and winning this mint example recently at the lowest price I've seen for months. It's a thick bastard. I also have been buying the crap out of Cold Steel Trail Masters (Carbon V, O1, SK5, and San Mai) and standard Carbon V Kukris and Gurkhas for the past year. They're really starting to dry up on ebay. Then there's all the SRKs I've been buying for the last four years, mostly in Carbon V and a couple of CPM-3V, and a bunch of Recon Tantos, mostly in Carbon V and a few San Mai. Pretty sure I can equip my own platoon...

20220324_172030[1].jpg

Last Edited:
Well... I ran across a deal that was too much temptation for me and picked up a T.O.P.S. mini scandi to replace my $15 toenife neck blade. I do still love my toenife, and will definately still have a home in my BOB, but I've been wanting a mini scandi for too long. I could just never bring myself to pay so much for a neck knife. Field craft I generally don't want to pack anything that would sting too much or not be easily replaceable if it got lost. ;)

1649896496681.png

Love those old timers. The sharpfinger was rumored to be Sonny Barger's favorite .
those old-timers have served me well, been in the innards of many a beast. I have had the brown-handled ones for over 50 years. I have a couple more sharp fingers around here somewhere, pretty much my favorite as well.

A sharpfinger is my all time "go to" for any game processing. Squirrels to moose it's an absolute whiz... and become almost a symbol and right of passage in our family for our new hunters to earn their own. Love those things!
my go-to knife as well, and the new ones are about the same price as I paid for my first one!

I have one with a fluorescent orange handle somewhere, couldn't find that one.

Last Edited:
...the new ones are about the same price as I paid for my first one!
My grandather was the original user and "supplier" to my fathers generation and mine. Must have been in the late 70's to early 80's(?). No idea what he was paying back then, but when it fell to me to be the new supplier for the third generation I seem to recall paying something around $13(?) or $17(?). Seeing they are running around $20-ish today... I would say that's one bubblegum of an incredibly good deal for what it's capable of. I dunno if the steel is the same these days (noticed they do one in SS now, too), I would have to do a search on that, but considering the 5th generation will be ready to start earning theirs over the next decade maybe it's time to pick up a few before they can't be had of any similar quality any more.

Either that or start recycling those previously owned by those who have retired to the great hunting grounds. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top