JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you end up getting one? Still a couple of days left for Rugged's can rebate.
Sigh...not yet. While my brain settled on the Obsidian 45, my Labrador Retriever decided it needed a $500+ trip to the Vet...discretionary funds are just recovering...so hoping to start the waiting game soonish??? Thanks for the heads up concerning the rebate!!

There's an old saying about "Nothing succeeds like success."
Putting a suppressor on supersonic ammo will not be successful. The supersonic crack of a 10mm will still be loud. IMO downloading 10mm to subsonic defeats the purpose of having a 10mm. That's what .40 S&W is for. OTOH subsonic .300BLK through a suppressor is indeed an absolute hoot. Looking at Rugged's site it says it can handle sub 450 Bushmaster from a minimum 16 inch barrel, so assuming you met that requirement I recommend getting the Obsidian 45.
It helps some. I do use suppressors on supersonic ammo quite a lot, but nailgun quiet, it is not. It is not painful with ear protection loud. If this is for a carbine application I would look at a rifle can. They tend to be heavier and IMO, often just plain work better to boot as reciprocation on a Nielsen device is not a weight constraint in the design. I have a 30 cal suppressor that basically, if it fits, it ships. It is large enough to be used as a truncheon and works beautifully. I am more of a silencerco guy, so I would recommend something like the Hybrid 46m. In fact, if I get another suppressor, that will likely be it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top