JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got this from Brubaker Arms in Yakima. (Professional Gunsmith)
https://www.culpforgovernor.com

1st I've heard someone with common sense and supports the 2A is going to run for the governors office in 2020. I 'suspect' ferguson is going to pitch his worthless rear end in or maybe inslee will try to hold on. Who knows.
This is the LEO (Loren Culp) from Republic, Wa. that publicly said hell no to 1639 and made national news. He's trying to raise 5 mil to fight the current corrupt 'people' that are currently in office. The campaign is asking for $50 from 100,000 people to go against the current/future people looking to destroy your constitutional rights.
LISTEN TO CHIEF CULP'S SPEECH IN PROSSER AND MAKE A DONATION THERE:
The Lower Valley Assembly in collaboration with Brubaker Arms Manufacturing, 1911bakery and Upper Valley Assembly are joining forces in supporting Police Chief Loren Culp, candidate for governor, current Police Chief of Republic, WA. The event is on 15th August 2019, will start at 6:30 pm, with speech at 7:00 pm in the Patriot Barn at 22202 N. Hinzerling Rd (north of Prosser).
This is a FUNDRAISING event, so do bring your wallet.
You will have the opportunity to make a donation or purchase / auction for baked goods provided by 1911bakery.
All proceeds will go towards Chief Culp's campaign.
Fundraising goal for the evening: $5,000.
Find out more here: https://www.facebook.com/events/461466841102174/?active_tab=about
I made a donation & I hope others will as well. Here's a link to the letter by Mrs. Ligia Brubaker asking for support. WARNING!!! It's STRONGLY WORDED. :confused: No swearing but there's no doubts where her opinions lie..:rolleyes:
I'll keep supporting SAF, GOA, NRA & Dan @ SS with $$ for the current court fight but this is a chance to make something happen that's good for every weapon & 2A supporter in the state. If we lose again and fergie gets the office, we're screwed. Your call..

Dan

Hope I'm not violating any forum rules here..

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top