JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just guessing but, if a bad guy gets hit at 30 feet or closer with 1 1/4oz. of lead anything traveling at 900 miles per hour, it's going to be his worst day ever. Especially if there is another one in the pipe.
Again, just guessing.

Just guessing but, if a bad guy gets hit at 30 feet or closer with 1 1/4oz. of lead anything traveling at 900 miles per hour, it's going to be his worst day ever. Especially if there is another one in the pipe.
Again, just guessing.
The internet suggests that the duck of death would be particularly susceptible to such medicine.

pescador-72403.gif

...:s0140:

I found some pictures that I took at the indoor range trying Federal LE127 9 pellet 00 buckshot. I was shooting at 7 yards (21 feet) with a FNH 18" SLP:

B8352114-A39C-414E-AE1E-06BDE5F6685C_zpsd0ibwjbp.JPG B142576F-48FC-4A3F-8B51-5C6D60FBD378_zpsri7nwqfa.JPG

I can see both sides but my instinct is to lawyer up and say as little as possible.

You can not unsay something that is said and it will be the prosecutor that is at your trial heading things up - the LEO will just be in the witness stand repeating what you may or may not have said.
This is the right move .
All you say is he or she was going to kill me so I defended my self .
I will will tell you everything only after my I speak to my Attorney and only with him present .

I am a member of the Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network. I guess I need to pick an attorney at some point but the card they issued me has a phone number that I can call 24 hours a day for an emergency. I will not answer any questions without an attorney being present.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top