JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is today NRA ILA alerts, If you are not subscribed to them you might think about doing so.
It just helps keep us in the loop on what is happening.
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-locally/secure/stay-informed.aspx

Todays, for example.

Please forward this information to your family, friends, and fellow gun owners!

New Mexico: House Bill 44 Pre-Filed, Reincarnation of Gun Control House Bill 77

Anti-gun state Representative Miguel Garcia (D-Bernalillo) has introduced House Bill 44, legislation which criminalizes non-dealer firearm transfers at gun shows and takes the first step toward a universal ban on private gun sales, for the upcoming thirty-day legislative session that begins on January 21st. This bill mirrors the version of House Bill 77 that was being debated on the floor of the state Senate when the 2013 legislative session was gaveled for adjournment before a final vote on the measure.
READ MORE

D.C. gun-control debate holds national clues

Gun-control legislation got a much closer look over the past year in the wake of the Connecticut school shootings — but the District and gun-rights activists have been fighting their own battle on the issue for the better part of a decade.And the experience in the nation’s capital is likely to provide clues to how the gun-rights debate is likely to go in 2014.Lawmakers on both sides of the issue on Capitol Hill consistently cited parts of the Supreme Court’s 2008 District of Columbia v. Heller decision that struck down the District’s long-standing handgun ban to bolster their positions. But the man behind the case and other gun-rights activists continue fighting to chip away at stringent gun laws in place in the District and elsewhere, as gun-control advocates try to stiff-arm the efforts and claim their own victories where they can.
READ MORE

Colorado firearms magazine maker leaving state due to new gun laws

Magpul Industries, a manufacturer of ammunition magazines, is moving its corporate headquarters to Texas, making good on its threat to leave its base in Colorado because of new restrictions on guns."Moving operations to states that support our culture of individual liberties and personal responsibility is important," Magpul Chief Executive Richard Fitzpatrick said in a statement on Thursday.
READ MORE

Gun-related ballot measures to again make Colorado political battleground

The battle over gun control probably will move from the state Capitol to the ballot box in November as both sides of the issue have filed proposed ballot measures.
READ MORE

Virginia gun transactions set new record in 2013

As expected, Virginia gun sales set a new high in 2013 with nearly 480,000 transactions statewide, breaking the record set a year earlier.
READ MORE

We ain't need no stinkin' NRA-ILA alerts, we got Taku to copy-paste them here!

If you have nothing constructive just keep it to yourself. There are many other people that read the forum. Its not fd15k's personal b.i.t.c.h site.:-/

keep posting them Taku, my personal email is often overwhelmed and I dont have time to sort through it all. When I do have time to sit down, I often lurk on this forum to see whats going on.

keep posting them Taku, my personal email is often overwhelmed and I dont have time to sort through it all. When I do have time to sit down, I often lurk on this forum to see whats going on.

Been in this fight hard since the 50's when my granddad bought me my first NRA membership, and nothing has deterred me yet. Death is the only thing that will slow me down. :D

This is today NRA ILA alerts, If you are not subscribed to them you might think about doing so.
It just helps keep us in the loop on what is happening.

Absolutely! Don't underestimate the social progressives... they will not stop their march to strip the nations, law abiding, citizens of their 2nd Amendment Right... EVER. They do it through subtle, little steps which most of us, busy with the other challenges of life, simply discount as a "oh there they go again" attempt. But one only needs to look at CA and that states history concerning personal firearms to see how it can be successfully done.

Interesting for you to know that I do not consider myself a gun fanatic... own many more fly rods and, sadly, more accurate with them as well... but, I value my constitutional rights and believe that allowing those to be "picked apart" is the slide to tyranny. My grandfather, father, brother and I did not wear the uniform of the United States armed forces to allow anyone to screw with our rights.
:s0160:

Been in this fight hard since the 50's when my granddad bought me my first NRA membership, and nothing has deterred me yet. Death is the only thing that will slow me down. :D

every new generation needs an example to look up to. I'm convinced I would not have the rights I still have today if it wasn't for diehards like you. Keep up the good fight real American... sometimes when you never look back you dont see everyone who stands behind you ;)

every new generation needs an example to look up to. I'm convinced I would not have the rights I still have today if it wasn't for diehards like you. Keep up the good fight real American... sometimes when you never look back you dont see everyone who stands behind you ;)

Pulled a lot of them up from behind.
Even bought NRA memberships for some.
It makes s great gift also.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads