JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only E and W are reversed... bad artist!

Indeed :rolleyes: however. I have noticed that some car dashboard compasses, particularly those that mount to window or top of dashboard, have reversed their normal orientations so that the driver can actually see the heading/bearing properly from the sides as opposed to from above
(Points N, reads N from the sideways but its on the S side from top view, and so on points W, but reads W from sidways, is on E side from top view)
Like this
Axually, the reversed compass is designed to be viewed like a heads up display on a dash, you should be able to see it's reflection in the windscreen and it appears correctly! I have these in both planes, works really well as long as your not heading into the sun! Then, you just read it normally and reverse your bearing!

Axually, the reversed compass is designed to be viewed like a heads up display on a dash, you should be able to see it's reflection in the windscreen and it appears correctly! I have these in both planes, works really well as long as your not heading into the sun! Then, you just read it normally and reverse your bearing!
Then shouldn't the letters be backwards?

Dumb And Dumber Reaction GIF

Good luck Buddy, give it hell!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews