JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ratchet Time is not the name of a song.

9352e8c480d721cd1f2a404996b89834.png

A guy ran into his psychiatrists' office, yelling, "Doc! You have to help me! I'm a Tee Pee! I'm a Wigwam! I'M A TEE PEE!! I'M A WIGWAM!!!!"

The doctor said, "Just calm down. You're two tents."

Hope you didn't pay much for that.

View attachment 1170631
Only E and W are reversed... bad artist!
Can't spell "compass" without A, S, S.
Indeed :rolleyes: however. I have noticed that some car dashboard compasses, particularly those that mount to window or top of dashboard, have reversed their normal orientations so that the driver can actually see the heading/bearing properly from the sides as opposed to from above
(Points N, reads N from the sideways but its on the S side from top view, and so on points W, but reads W from sidways, is on E side from top view)
Like this

Only E and W are reversed... bad artist!

Indeed :rolleyes: however. I have noticed that some car dashboard compasses, particularly those that mount to window or top of dashboard, have reversed their normal orientations so that the driver can actually see the heading/bearing properly from the sides as opposed to from above
(Points N, reads N from the sideways but its on the S side from top view, and so on points W, but reads W from sidways, is on E side from top view)
Like this
So what we have here is the driver's view. OK. :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top