JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My ammo is probably worth more than my guns! :eek:
See, the idea is to "donate" to a trust/gun trust friend (tax write-off!! ;) ) half of the stuff you currently have, before risking the stuff with her. That way, when it eventually blows up and she takes 1/2 of what's left; you can "buy" the rest of your stuff back from the trust for pennies in a single bid "auction" (get this notarized... might be important yannow?)... presto, she only takes 1/4 of what you officially had before :s0064:

I was married twice so lost half twice. For the third wife I had nothing to lose.
☝️This ☝️is why I will never commit the matrimonial faux pas again.
I survived until I was 41 yoa before I made the mistake the first (and only) time.
I see no impetus nor biological urge that cannot be satisfied by other means to make that mistake ever again.
The "college girls" at the strip bar down in Umatitty satisfy most of my craven longings.
For those wants that the college girls will/do not satiate, the occasional GF from Tinder, Plenty of Fish, or even AFF satisfies those wanton desires.
I cannot even begin to fathom what benefits a second marriage could possibly bestow upon me that would override the life I enjoy now...

Last Edited:
A mate of mine want to go to the club but first said he needed to take a quick schit. That got me thinking, what is a quixk schit?
Exactly what it sounds like! He just didn't want to be distracted whilst he was concentrating on a landing a score for the evening...
I do the same thing. It's akin to taking a leak before getting on a non-stop flight to the East Coast. Reduce extraneous noise...

He sees you when you're sweeping.

623c6a7e599bf_qu4upvdp7e461__700.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews