JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So. What a way to end Christmas. Why is it after a couple weeks of cold sensitivity; my cracked tooth is now best relieved by sucking on ice or having ice cube on gums? Brother gave me some Oxycodone but it seems to do nothing. Pain is best described as a stabbing sensation. And only at night.

Edit. Definitely going to a Dental Urgent Care on Monday to see what can be done.

So. What a way to end Christmas. Why is it after a couple weeks of cold sensitivity; my cracked tooth is now best relieved by sucking on ice or having ice cube on gums? Brother gave me some Oxycodone but it seems to do nothing. Pain is best described as a stabbing sensation. And only at night.

Edit. Definitely going to a Dental Urgent Care on Monday to see what can be done.
Does your brother have any more?

Asking for a friend.

Geometry.

8fa5fb854b1d3774076037936b8a4642_width-600.jpg

Similar experience for me. By the time it knocks the pain down noticeably I'm so foggy I'm useless. With the old stuff I could take just enough to make the pain tolerable and I could go about my day.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top