JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why do they teach theories in school ? At one time the theory was the earth is flat how did that work out ?
Nah....it was considered the TRUTH (or say, fact) back then in HISTORY.
Well, according to the Church and Social Media.

LOL......the Church doesn't mean ALL churches were of the same belief. And Social Media. Yeah....that was a dig too. Why do I have to "explain" these lame attempts of my sarcastic/twisted humor?

WAIT, Wait, wait....
Why am I thinking about the Galileo trial?

BUT....that's HISTORY.

Yeah.....like how "SLAVERY" was a fact back in HISTORY too.

Humm........maybe Galileo's descendants (if he had any), should get reparations for the injustice? With that kind of thinking......
What_could_go_wrong.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS.....take a music break.

Last Edited:
Why do they teach theories in school ? At one time the theory was the earth is flat how did that work out ?
Because scientific theory isn't at all defined as we typically use the word in every day language. Gravity is a theory, there's cellular theory, evolutionary theory, etc. Basically fact but not yet scientific law. The theory of flat earth is based on nothing but ignorance whereas a true scientific theory is backed wholeheartedly by verifiable and repeatable tests, results, and observations.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top