JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The steaks you say?

Click to enlarge
172e35c88f5adba3f8612ccc20b17dd4.jpg

I can't access that thread. Did you cross post it? You should change the headline to one more descriptive, like:
"Woman and Hairless Pussy Shock Airline Passengers With Breastfeeding Nightmare".

I can't access that thread. Did you cross post it? You should change the headline to one more descriptive, like:
"Woman and Hairless Pussy Shock Airline Passengers With Breastfeeding Nightmare".
You should be able to access that thread now... ;)

Always remember i before e except when your foreign neighbor Keith received eight counterfeit beige sleighs from feisty caffeinated weightlifters. weird huh? Question: Scent- which is silent the S or the C? I don't know if I saw this on this site but I just ran across it again.

Model T to Lunar Rover -
-- Less time than from --
Lunar Rover to Today.

The last Model T rolled off of Ford's assembly line in May of 1927. Just forty four years later, on the last day of July in 1971, David Scott would drive an electric dune buggy on the moon.

That was the first of three Lunar Roving Vehicles that NASA sent up during the Apollo program. Cernan and Schmitt climbed off the last one, LRV-3, for the final time in the evening of December 13th, 1972. That was forty nine years ago.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top