JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Holding ammo for themselves is garbage I however do know a couple places that will hide boxes for their regulars and tell the people who have not spent a lot of money in the shop they are out. I walked into a shop I used to go into before finding a shop I prefer by far recently and the guy said they had no .380. The manager who I have bought a few things from said oh he is wrong I have a couple in the back for regulars like you. I do not go to this place much anymore other than to hold a gun I am considering but I know that a lot of shops are doing things like this. Happy to get the ammo but I do not think its right that 10 guys before me were told they had none. Which is why I have taken the majority of my business to a new shop in town that is just honest and a great place to walk into.

I have been lied to alot this year at both wallmart and BiMart.
Do you have any 22 lr?
No we haven't gotten any in all week.

I know what I have seen being carried out of the store, or what is taken from the bag and placed into the ammo can in the back of their rig, even my co workers tell me when they find and purchase 22 shells at lunch time.
I have even overheard store employees eluding to the fact that if the customer should buy that gun he is looking at that they could come up with some shells to sell him.

I just want to go to the range and shoot my 22's, not that my magnums aren't fun, but I can't even wrap my brain around an afternoon of shooting with just my 10mm, 44, or .454 alone.

I just don't like the blatant lies, tell me the truth, I can take it.

One of my local gun stores (they are all doing it) says that they are absolutely tired of strangers (customers that they have never seen before) coming into their stores, buying up every box they have and then reselling it at a gun show or gunbroker. They hold back the ammo for their regulars. Better stated, imagine selling a .22lr to a customer, but not have a single round to sell them with the gun.

In the beginning before everyone got wise, the professional ammo shoppers would buy out the stores entire inventory that was being sold at normal prices (a brick of 525 .22lr @$17-$20) and finding it on gunbroker for $75 -$100. If I were the store owner, I would do the same thing.

Now if a store employee is hoarding the ammo for himself or friends to end up doing the same thing, well I think they should get their *** kicked.

The Bimart here where i live has a ton of ammo, but like the rest of you said .22 goes quick, but they literally have cases of everything else.

Due to yesterdays Event at LAX I wonder whats gonna happen now.

got a brick of 22 lr at Keizer Bi-mart this afternoon. Lancaster Bi-mart had bulk boxes of 1,000 9mm for $239 last week and am seeing members on here trying to sell them for $300.

Maybe they should hide ammo until idiots quit trying to make a profit buying and selling.

Maybe people on this site need to stop buying ammo from the sellers....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top