JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My primary is a Kimber Ultra Carry stoked with B.Talons and, or Ranger Law Enforcement SXT
and The Sunday Gun is Rohrbaugh R9 Also with BT's The Mag release is no problem. Up on the mag and slight push back and the mag falls clear. Pretty fast with a bit of use.
The 45 has only been fed the best Wilson Mags.

Wasn't the speed of the mag change, that's why I drill on such. Was the millisecond while my brain told my hands what type pistol I was holding and only under stress. I'm just glad that my LCP has a thumb release so I don't have to retrain compleatly every year. :s0155:

PS: Wow, those things are expensive for a pocket pistol!

Last Edited:
C'mon you haters and deniers... If the trooper had been flinging .45ACP+P CorBon 230gr JHP traveling @ 1100+FPS, all that would have been needed was a push broom, a couple plastic garbage bags, and a hose to spray away the poop and innards sucked out of the bad guy's back from the exit wound!

;)

Haters and deniers still be hatin' and denyin'!! ;)

Wasn't the speed of the mag change, that's why I drill on such. Was the millisecond while my brain told my hands what type pistol I was holding and only under stress. I'm just glad that my LCP has a thumb release so I don't have to retrain compleatly every year. :s0155:

PS: Wow, those things are expensive for a pocket pistol!

Yes, but A very inexpensive life insurance policy. :)
I am a sucker for precision. They still hand make each one.
A 9 the size of a p32. but had to build up the grip due to my hand size.
I still prefer my Kimber 98% of the time.

A friend that worked at the IGA in Wilsonville was one of the owners and handled the butcher shop.
One day a bad guy cam in and tried to rob his dad up front and was pistol whiping him around, so Terry walked up to the front and put one in his head. It was a 22. It isn't always the gun it is the ability to hit your mark under stress.

I'm Still not a fan of the .40 just because it's not a round anyone can just pick up and shoot well. I've heard some police officers have to spend thousands of rounds to be consistent enough to qualify. I prefer the .45, but with the new rounds that are out, I think the 9mm can do just fine with a nice round, and you have more of them.

Anyone that has been in combat during Iraq/stan knows that most Taliban fighters ( thanks to a heavy dose of drugs pre-battle) rarely go down quickly with a single shot center mass. Unless you hit the T, brain stem, or have a clean head shot both of which is difficult in a firefight, you put a few rounds downrange into your target and let the minutes tick by while the bad guy bleeds out. That's what happened to the guy in this video. I'm not familiar with the situation, but he probably expired a few miles down the road. Too bad he had to take the cowardly way out in front of his children.

Same results in Nam with 5.56. Heard rumors that solders overseas are tossing there 5.56 for the M1A1 (7.62) if they can get there hands on one. M-14 will always be my choice of battle rife.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top