JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems there was a hack or someone in the business sent a spoof email perhaps..?
Or could it just be the manufacturer themselves looking to get the price back up?
Either way Psy-op worked like a charm and now look what we have: a bunch of hens screaming the skies falling. Bi_Mart limiting boxes and panic buying. YAY!
I know all you naysayers from my last post didn't think there was something nefarious going on with the manufacturers. I rest my case here, but.. Only time will tell.

lake-city-ammunition-production-has-not-ceased-v0-9iswh3g8plxb1.jpg

Spoofing emails is trivially easy and most of the free email providers do zero filtering whatsoever. Anyone can write a script to spoof whatever they want and let it run on their laptop for days, sending out millions of emails, before anyone takes notice and shuts them down. All you need is a list of email addresses to start with, and those can be had for pennies if you know where to look.

Basically what I am saying is that all you need is one person who wants to mess around and you can get this reaction out of any target group you want. You don't need any more skill than a semi-industrious troll.

Yeah well, I got a bunch of $7.99 ammo which is the best price I've seen in years
You were one of the few that got into bi-mart last Tuesday and bought up their winchester 5.56 that just went on sale. I saw the mailer tuesday morning and told a couple buddies that were waiting to stock up. One went hunting after work and the other had his GF's birthday to get to... they went in wednesday only to find out they were limiting to two boxes per customer. Along with the letter from the Bi-Mart headquarters saying, Um, I think we can't get anymore, sorry.. in front of the said ammo on sale. Makes me miss gunrunners even more.. and that tasty 7 or 8 dollar 40 round boxes of Tula back in the day. Crazy seeing 5.56 cheaper or similarly priced to 7.62.
We were also told that someone was going around to a few of the stores and buying up all they had of the on sale winchester 556, which was said to be the main culprit of them enforcing the limitation.
Either way, desired effect achieved I suppose.

You were one of the few that got into bi-mart last Tuesday and bought up their winchester 5.56 that just went on sale. I saw the mailer tuesday morning and told a couple buddies that were waiting to stock up. One went hunting after work and the other had his GF's birthday to get to... they went in wednesday only to find out they were limiting to two boxes per customer. Along with the letter from the Bi-Mart headquarters saying, Um, I think we can't get anymore, sorry.. in front of the said ammo on sale. Makes me miss gunrunners even more.. and that tasty 7 or 8 dollar 40 round boxes of Tula back in the day. Crazy seeing 5.56 cheaper or similarly priced to 7.62.
We were also told that someone was going around to a few of the stores and buying up all they had of the on sale winchester 556, which was said to be the main culprit of them enforcing the limitation.
Either way, desired effect achieved I suppose.
No, I played by the rules and hopped from bi Mart to bi Mart for several days and bought 2 boxes at a time. It was fun. I got plenty that way, you could have done the same. Hint: Springfield sells out slower than Eugene and has more stores in closer proximity to the highway

No, I played by the rules and hopped from bi Mart to bi Mart for several days and bought 2 boxes at a time. It was fun. I got plenty that way, you could have done the same. Hint: Springfield sells out slower than Eugene and has more stores in closer proximity to the highway
Good tip, I was not in need, but I did do that to a couple stores to help my buddy out. I had errands that put me in straight lines with the stores. There are definitely stores that get hit harder than others in the Eug. 55 grain isn't my flavor though. I have much more refined tastes, in other words, I'm a cheap bastard and load em my dang self.

Good tip, I was not in need, but I did do that to a couple stores to help my buddy out. I had errands that put me in straight lines with the stores. There are definitely stores that get hit harder than others in the Eug. 55 grain isn't my flavor though. I have much more refined tastes, in other words, I'm a cheap bastard and load em my dang self.
1698960387227.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads