JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My hitch in the Navy left a deep impression upon me regarding bureaucracy's. It definitely shaped my political views.

The seemingly infinite scale of the waste, the sheer inefficiency, and opportunity for human nature to take advantage of all this made me realize what Ronald Reagan put so succinctly: 'Government is not a solution to our problem government is the problem."

Last Edited:
.... Is it possible that the government wants law abiding citizens to be afraid to publicly express a negative opinion about our government?
Isn't that what the Jan 6 prosecutions are all about? They still haven't charged anyone with insurrection. They've detained some people for over a year and then charged them with trespassing.

Isn't that what the Jan 6 prosecutions are all about? They still haven't charged anyone with insurrection. They've detained some people for over a year and then charged them with trespassing.
Multiple fold monetary damage was done across the country during the summer race riots, but none of those inconvenienced the capital, or could be framed in a way to blame Trump, so none of that matteres.

Multiple fold monetary damage was done across the country during the summer race riots, but none of those inconvenienced the capital, or could be framed in a way to blame Trump, so none of that matteres.
Don't forget they barricaded the federal courthouse in Portland from the outside and lit it on fire with people inside. And they killed a few people.

Also, they burned down a church across the street from the Capitol Building when Trump was elected. And far-left organizations have stormed the Capitol Building and done more damage than the J6 protesters, but with hardly a peep from the PTB or MSM.

Last Edited:
Don't forget they barricaded the federal courthouse in Portland from the outside and lit it on fire with people inside. And they killed a few people.

Also, they burned down a church across the street from the Capitol Building when Trump was elected. And far-left organizations have stormed the Capitol Building and done more damage than the J6 protesters, but with hardly a peep from the PTB or MSM.
And the whole "storming the capitol" bit is extremely dramatic when you watch the capitol police open the doors, and people walk inside as orderly as if they were going into a movie theatre, or sporting event.

And the whole "storming the capitol" bit is extremely dramatic when you watch the capitol police open the doors, and people walk inside as orderly as if they were going into a movie theatre, or sporting event.

Ummm... it was totally an insurrection, you freedom apologist! Get your facts bent:

4urb3i.jpg

5kmsce.jpg

-Robert

Ongoing story, there are a total of six airmen indicted now. One has also been indicted on a charge of "unregistered weapon" which was a suppressor off paper.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top