JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find it more interesting that they did not state how much is a "large amount" of ammo.

Hundreds? Thousands? Hundreds of thousands?
Or "Individuals responsible for the thefts may attempt to sell the ammunition to area Federal Firearms Licensees."

Yeah right, they aren't going to sell it to FFL's. No FFL would buy ammo from some thugs. They are going to sell it on the street or on Gunbroker.

My money's on IRS agents in unmarked civilian vehicles. Those recently announced measures submitted attempting to cut-off their arsenal funding and disarming them has got to have the suits sweating to stock up using unconventional means from untraceable sources. :s0155:

Last Edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if it's a ploy......
Yeah.......
Just laying the groundwork for more regulations.

"We need to better track and control......the sale of ammo."
"Safe transport and storage requirements."
"Lic. to buy, sell, handle ammunition......by everyone in the chain."
Etc......

"IF, we could save just one life."

Aloha, Mark

"See that guy on the street corner. He's got some."

Baggies_of_bullets.jpg

Aloha, Mark

My money is on a shipment from W-W to the government, as Winchester is contracted to supply gov't 9mm. Thus the announcement comes from the feds instead of local authorities. As to tracing, the lot numbers are known - how that plays out will be interesting..

Contrast this to an organized theft from Aguila in Mexico: millions of rounds, but all in 22LR. Wonder what the cartels will do with that? Contact the Sopranos for suppressed 22s?

RE : Post #15

This article is from, May 2022.
Shipment of ammo from USA to Mexico.

Must be.....for all of those LEGAL firearms, held by Mexican Citizens. Rrrrrrright......

Or obviously.....the Cartel(s) needs to figure out better methods to ship stuff.....the "other way".

Aloha, Mark

If it were such an intense investigation, and they really want the public's help, wouldn't something like lot codes be good to offer...??

....yeah. Thought so.....

It may be worse than we think. The OBiden admin apparently has contracted with the Sonora cartel to enforce US tax laws. Those are the 87,000 armed agents he is speaking of. Arriving daily, they are already in place in the US, disguised as "immigrants."

So, brace yourselves, Martha's Vineyard, Chicago, D.C. and NYC!

Of note, Texas and Florida seem to have none of the tax agents.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top