JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's worse in China than in London, by far. They not only have the cameras, they have the manpower to watch them all. Whenever a crime is reported in any Chinese city, they go back to that time range and look over all the cameras in the whole neighborhood - it's impossible to get away with anything, unless it's committed indoors.

I was going to start a thread but thought this would be a good place for a question. I'm trying to find the best long term storage solution for matches. For survival I have a few ferro rods, a couple of zippos, about 30 new BICs, a few hundred vaseline soaked cotton balls and about 80 pounds of fatwood. While those are all great I still prefer using matches at home for lighting candles and my wood stove (primary source of heating). Ace hardware was having a sale on strike anywhere 300ct boxes so I bought a few. So now I 28 boxes of matches I want to store for the long haul. Best I could think of was to use a food saver.

Thoughts?

Dan

imagejpg1-5.jpg imagejpg2-5.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany