JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok so I made sure I was fully over caming the press. Also I seated the bullets alittle deeper, cleaned the gun, and fished off the rounds in the walnut media. Seemed to fix my issues. It's still tight but more like "yeah good and tight" and mot "who is the dumb *********" tight. Thank you guys for the help.

Ok so I made sure I was fully over caming the press. Also I seated the bullets alittle deeper, cleaned the gun, and fished off the rounds in the walnut media. Seemed to fix my issues. It's still tight but more like "yeah good and tight" and mot "who is the dumb *********" tight. Thank you guys for the help.
You tumbled loaded ammo?

Also I think brass flow making a thicker neck can be a culprit.

Sorry these are reloads . Factory round close just fine
1691688078454.png

Aloha, Mark

Reloading is a rabbit hole and having good tools to measure with is essential to reloading safe accurate ammo. Your issue is most likely a headspace problem which is easily measured and adjusted with the proper tools. Happy reloading and be safe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top