JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Picked this up a couple of weeks ago and had a range session with it but have decided to go another direction. Great shooting pistol it runs like a top, I have read that some users have trouble with the .40 guns from the STI shop but this one runs great. I do not know the round count as I am not the original owner.

It did have a couple of minor issues that have been fixed. The STI ambi safety was not functioning properly and would hang up with the right side working out of the tennon. I replaced it with a Novak right hand safety, works great. The factory Bo-Mar rear sight would not allow windage adjustment so it was also replaced with a new Caspian target rear sight.

The pistol will come as seen with seven (7) magazines, three STI and four SVI and some mag carriers. $1350 FTF. I am not hard over on the price and can take a partial trade if you have something interesting, see list and of course ask about anything. Could also keep some mags and sell separately if it helps with price. But I will not entertain low ballers I will not take 1000.

anix61.jpg
10gmxhc.jpg

Glock 35 G4
Glock w/ red dot prefer .40
Witness gold match etc..
CZ p09
and looking for a Beretta ARX

Ok guys and gals, I'd really appreciate it if you let me get this one. I really do want it. Please no one else offer on it. :p

I will follow through on it if the seller is willing to do an Oregon FFL transfer.

Thanks!!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.